04-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Total Cats: 25
Feeler - Koni Race/Ground Control shocks complete
I am thinking of selling my Koni Race shocks and Ground Control suspension package. This would include the entire assembly for all four wheels:
- Koni Race shocks (not revalved Sports)
- Ground Control perches and sleeves
- Eibach Springs (700 or 750 lb/in front, 400 lb/in rear)
- NB top hats (bought new) and Koni bump stops.
- Polyurethane hat bushings
It is a complete assembly, with hats, so just unbolt your current shocks and bolt these in. No need for a spring compressor. The shocks have about 2 seasons of racing on them and are in great shape. No leaks. Normal wear and tear visible on the outside. If you add up all of this stuff it is worth $1500-$1600 new.
Asking $970 o.b.o plus shipping
Your choice of front spring rate (700 lb/in or 750 lb/in). Or I'll send both sets of front springs for $70 additional so you can try both.
Last edited by ZX-Tex; 04-05-2012 at 08:04 PM.