For those of you that have been following my thread you'll know that my motor exploded. Instead of just throwing a stock motor back in I'm going to take the time to do the build that I've been thinking about for the past few months.
All these parts are currently on the car but I am going for surgery tomorrow. The parts will all be off and ready to ship by July 30.
I am in Windsor, ON but will cross the border to ship parts to save you some money.
1) FMII no electronics turbo kit $2200 + Actual shipping cost
- GT2560 turbo
- Installed last fall, ran for about 3 months since the car has been in storage the rest of the time
- Will include everything to be a ready to go bolt on affair
- The flexpipe on the DP broke so a new one was welded on with a new flange
- The FM lower rad hose wasn't included when I bought the kit so I have a generic hose in there that has worked with no issues.
- The pipe where the BPV, IAT sensor, IAC come out has been modified to work with a coolant reroute so you don't have to move the water neck on the rad like many people have to
- There are approximately 4000 miles on this kit
New flex pipe:
I will get more detailed pics up in the next week or so.
2) 3.9 Torsen w/ axles and driveshaft $700 + actual shipping cost
- Purchased off "Preluding" on here last summer
- Removed from a 2003 SE
- Not sure of exact mileage, believe it was around 60,000 km
- One of the diff arms broke and was welded back together
- Newer diff bushings
- Not willing to separate axles/driveshaft until everything is spoken for.
The welded arm
3) 5-speed transmission from a '99 - $200 + actual shipping cost
- unknown mileage, I only ran this for a month, it was used at stock power levels before that. I remember something about 100,000miles on it but don't have that in writing.
Will get a pic when its pulled
4) RX-7 550cc injectors $150 + shipping
5) Kazera KZ-M 15x7 - $350 + actual shipping cost
- Tires will be removed to save on shipping, they're garbage anyways
- One wheel has slight curb rash and the paint is bubbled in a few spots bc some brake fluid got on there. Will get detailed pics of this up in the next week or so
I will have more stuff posted as I pull apart the car and find stuff I forgot I installed on it.