10-23-2012, 03:07 AM
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
Total Cats: 0
FS: Gizzmo MS-IBC Boost controller
From the Gizzmo website:
In developing the MS-IBC, the aim was to design and engineer a boost controller that would cater to the serious drag racing professional, whilst still being quite at home on the streets. We succeeded. The MS-IBC is packed with the serious features that can be utilised in the real world of drag racing like 3.5 bar of boost control, a clear digital boost gauge with an over boost warning and a remote Facility to either toggle the high speed boost change memories or operate the Gizzmo Multi-Scramble feature.
Gizzmo's Multi-Scramble takes the conventional scramble feature one step further. A conventional scramble allows the user, upon pressing a button, to set a fixed amount of over boost and time duration e.g. 3lb extra for 5sec. Gizzmo's Multi-Scramble function allows the user to operate the button again before the scramble time has completed adding the same amount of boost again and refreshing the time duration.
All of this plus closed/open loop modes packed into a great looking controller that is so easy to fit and operate.
- Adjustable up to 50lb (3.5bar)
- Remote Scramble/Boost Memory button facility
- Selectable open/closed loop boost control
- 40mhz High Speed RISC Processor
- Black Extruded Aluminium case
- Red 7 segment LED display
- Real Time digital boost gauge
- Simple 2-Wire Installation
- Suits Internal or External Wastegates
- Comes complete with all fitting
Like Brand new condition: $175 + shipping.