01-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Join Date: May 2007
Total Cats: 12
FS: Greddy Turbo Kit
Up for sale is a Greddy Turbo kit that I bought new in August of 2007. It has less than 5,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. I've always used synthetic oil and have always let the car idle before shutting it down. I loved this turbo setup, but am selling it because I'm selling the car. $700 plus shipping to the lower 48 states.
The kit contains all the basic Greddy parts plus:
- DSM Flexible oil drain tube (makes clocking the turbo and oil drain options much easier)
- K&N Cone filter and aluminum air flow meter adapter
- No broken bolts or stripped fittings
- Better black silicone couplings
- Relief cuts in the manifold for durability
- Custom "homebrew" downpipe - stock Greddy to 2.5" pipe and covered in high heat wrap.
Thanks for reading,