Doing some spring cleaning and I’m trying to get rid of all the parts I don’t need. Prices are firm and do not include shipping. However, I will ship anything (that’s not already indicated) at the buyer’s expense. Locals will always get priority. Can be picked up in either Skokie, IL or Indianapolis, IN. Please note that shipping will take some time to get ready.
All the parts!
1)BNIB Project-G Complete Side Fuser System - $500 shipped $475 picked up
Brand new, never installed, still inside original packaging. Hell, I’ll even include the Project-G license plate frame, brochures and Hi-Chew that comes with the purchase. I bought two side fuser systems (1 for me, and 1 for my brother), but my brother decided not to go with these. These typically go for $650 MSRP + Shipping, but are currently on sale for $500 + $65 shipping so I’m losing pretty big on this one. Save yourself even more money and buy it through me. Here’s a picture of them on my car:
2)Corksport Drift Exhaust - $365 shipped, $325 picked up.
Purchased brand new for $427 shipped from CorkSport for with the optional silencer for $24 extra. Literally on my car for less than 20 miles. Came across an RS*R Ex-Mag GT2 that I’ve always wanted so I took this off. Exhaust isn’t even broken in yet, you can still smell the packing after taking the car out for a small drive.
3) BNIB STANCE FIA Suede Racing Gloves - $55 shipped, $50 picked up
Purchased brand new from Touge Factory for $70 shipped under the assumption that I was going to get a suede wheel. Decided to get leather instead with leather gloves so I have no need for this.
4) BNIB Racing Beat Hollow Front Sway Bar - $140 picked up
5) BNIB 949 Supermiata Endlinks - $60 picked up
6) Hardtop Side Latches (2 pairs) - $50 shipped, $45 picked up per pair
I know one of the strikers are missing in the pictures but I forgot it was inside my house when I took the pictures.
8) Cat delete/Test pipe - $40 shipped, $25 picked up
9) OEM radio - $25 shipped, $20 picked up
10) OEM Softtop Vinyl Boot cover- $65 shipped, $50 picked up
11) Random Windblocker – $20 picked up, prefer not to ship due to its awkward shape
Still does the job, has 2 small rips in them, can probably get some mesh and do something about it if it bothers you.
12) Side mount brackets (3 pairs) - $40 per pair, $50 for the Recaro pair picked up – Add $10 for shipping
13) Universal Rails (2 pairs - Came off a Porsche) - $50 per pair picked up
14) 94-97 Underbody Bracing - $20 picked up
15) Miata Spare Tires (2) – $20 picked up each, $10 for the cover
Good tread on both, never used in my possession.
16) Pioneer 6 ½ 2-way Speakers - $25 picked up, $35 shipped
17) OEM Seats – 1 tear in the drivers side, includes rails otherwise good condition - $80 picked up for the pair
18) Heat Hog 70,000 BTU Kerosene Heater – $40 picked up
LOVED this thing. I was in my shorts and T-shirt working on my car when it was 20 degrees outside. Tries to ignite, starts to flame and goes out right away. It has to be either the spark plug or fuel filter, both of which can be purchased from a hardware store for less than $20, or may just need to get flushed out. Don’t have time to mess with it since I’m in school.
As you can see, LOTS of stuff for sale. Best way to get hold of me is through PM or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).