Well my days in the KL world are coming to an end...I'd like to build a miata. I'll be parting out my mx6 turbo stuff in the next couple days. For now, I'm putting up for sale my fully loaded MS2 unit. It is almost plug and play, only 20 wires or so to splice and you're good to go. I'll provide any assistance for the installation to know which wire goes where. It comes with the following:
- MS2 built by me to be standalone with gslender modified firmware
- IAC output (PWM)
- 2 fans outputs
- 2 programmable outputs
- launch control/flatshift
- fuel pump output
- high voltage tach output (mazda)
- Labelled harness
- Independent harnesses to feed TPS (3 wires), coilpacks, IAT & CLT sensors as well as ECU grounds into the engine bay.
- Mazda 626 coilpacks with bracket, cam plug (not pictured) and 36-1 pulley (not pictured) for KL engines
- Almost new NGK coilpack spark plug wires for KL engines
- Excellent base map to be used with S injectors around 50psi with vacuum hooked up for KL engines.
Looking for 525$ shipped for all of it including all of the coilpack stuff or 425 shipped for the MS2, GM CLT & IAT sensors and harnesses only.
Price is OBO so make me an offer...