I've owned a lot of Miatas, and I've accumulated a lot of spare parts. Most of these body parts come from a recently parted 1994 M-edition Miata. The color, unless otherwise noted, for all body parts is Montego Blue Pearl.
- power steering rack from 2002 special edition (low mileage...looks brand new!): $100
- rear finish panel from 94 M: $80
- Driver's side door from 94M: $100
- Hood from 1990 Red w/excellent paint: $125
- trunk lid from 94M: $75
- Headlights w/ covers and motors from 94 M: $65 per side
- Passenger headlight w/cover no motor for white NA: $50
- Side windows for doors: $30 per side
- 94 Center dash trim piece (HVAC & Stereo surround) - fits 94-95
- NA Tail lights - factory and in excellent condition: $40 per side.
I have pics of all the parts. Email me for the part you're interested in, and I'll send it to you.