04-22-2011, 04:36 AM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Total Cats: 179
Just to clarify: This is not an MSPNP (ie the white DIYAutoTune ECU). This is a MS2 on a V3 board, with the following mods:
1) Full sequential injection ready (you need to modify the injection harness on the car to make it work)
2) Tacho output circuit built (in case you decide to upgrade to cops, there's less wiring involved)
3) Electronic boost control circuit built
4) Fan control through the MS
5) Aux output (JS2) available through the DB-15
6) Analog inputs JS4 & JS5 available through the DB-15
7) Launch control input connected to the clutch/neutral switch to inhibit closed loop idle when coasting near the idle rpm.
8) Switch tables input modified to get two different idle speeds: 800rpm with no AC, 1000rpm with A/C on.
9) Wideband in through the DB-15.
A very unique ECU, I would expect this to sell pretty fast.