Up for sale is a COMPLETE turbo kit for 1.8L Miata. This came off of my í95 Miata M-Edition and was used for about two years and less than 10k miles. Iím selling the car and decided to put the car back to stock. This is a home-built turbo kit based on a lot of information I obtained from the Miata Turbo forum. The kit worked great on my car and was daily driven with no problems.
Hereís what the kit includes:
- Log-type turbo manifold made from Schedule 10 Stainless Steel pipe fittings, uses a dsm turbo flange, TIG welded
- T-25 dsm 2g turbo, water cooled, adjustable wastegate actuator rod, used a return spring to control boost
- E-bay Stainless Steel 2.5Ē downpipe, worked great
- E-bay FMIC and piping
- Dsm 1g BOV
- Walbro 190HP fuel pump
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, itís a quality piece, just canít remember the brand name
- MSD Boost Ignition Timing Retard Box
- Olderguy 02 Clamp
- Innovate LC-1 Wideband Kit, complete with sensor and gauge
- VDO boost gauge
- Custom 2.25Ē exhaust, with stainless resonator and Borla muffler
- All silicon intake couplers, some vacuum lines and oil return line.
- Stainless braided oil feed line with metric AN adaptor
Like I said this is a COMPLETE kit. Includes everything you need to have a reliable turbocharged Miata. I ran this kit at 7-8psi with no problems and ran a best of a 14.5@97mph at my local drag strip. It a made a huge improvement in the performance of the car from stock. I would like to note that the turbo manifold does need some attention and has a couple cracks that can easily be welded. Also, I would invest in an aftermarket clutch set-up as well because the stock clutch in my car couldnít handle the extra torque. Iím sure there are some things I missed, so take a look at the pics and if you have any questions please let me know. Asking $900obo. Thanks!