04-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Temple City, Ca
Total Cats: 0
Hey, interested in your MS but have a bunch of questions.
1) What year car did you have this on?
2) Is it PCB3.0?
3) Does it come with a tuning cable?
4) Does it come with wiring harness to hook up to car?
5) Does it have an IAT sensor setup?
6) Does it have the boost control mod?
7) Does it have the fan control mod?
8) Does it have the idle valve control so it can be run as a standalone?
1. it was on my 93 miata
2. yes PCB v. 3.0
3. tuning cable, if you mean serial no. i'm using that on my EMS
4. no wiring harness, your going to have to buy new wires.
5. it is set for GM IAT ( i would not recommend using my settings, my car is very far from stock)
6. no boost mod
7. yes on fan control mod
8. has PWM idle, so yes full stand alone
I bought it unassembled and built it myself. It works perfectly fine, i was running it for over 6 months. Although the relay board is brand new, I have never tested it yet.