I'm now accepting orders for the next group buy of MiataRoadster short shifter kits for planned shipment in late November.
To participate in this group buy the window of time to pay in full will be through 11/3/13.
Prices for kits shipped within the USA via 2-Day USPS Priority Mail are:
$300 stock height
$325 tall height
Shipping to international addresses would vary depending on your location.
If a group of international customers want to combine shipping to a single address, I can fit up to four kits into a single USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box to save you on shipping.
To order a kit (or multiple kits), please email me at Bill@MiataRoadster.com
(please don't post publicly on the forum) with the following information and I'll send you an invoice to approve before asking you to pay:
- your full name and shipping address
- model year of your Miata (specifically, the transmission, if it was swapped into a different model year chassis)
- 5-speed or 6-speed transmission
- if you have a 2000-2001 6-speed, include your VIN #
- specify preferred shaft type: stock-height shaft, tall/angled shaft, tall/straight shaft, or custom shaft length or bend (extra charge may apply for custom, tell me what you want...)
- for tall shafts, specify finish for part that shows about the boot: natural machined, polished ($10 extra), gloss black powder coat ($10 extra), wrinkle black powder coat ($10 extra)
- if you've recently replaced your upper dust boot
, you can specify to omit the new boot from the kit for a discount of $25
Here's a link to my store to see details about the kits:
MiataRoadster short shifter kits
You can read testimonials from satisfied customers here:
MiataRoadster Customer Testimonials
I look forward to helping you!