03-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Join Date: Mar 2014
Total Cats: 0
Knock Sensor not working
I have the MegaSquirtPNP G2 MM9900 for my 2000 N/A. I cannot for the life of me get the knock sensor working/tell if it's working. So far this is what I've done:
1. Tapping on the sensor with a 10mm wrench.
2. Hitting the block with a breaker bar
3. Bought and installed a brand new OEM sensor.
4. Double-checked all settings in Tunerstudio (Suppoed to be AC7 input)
5. Tried all settings in Tunerstudio (low/high input, knock amount, low RPM to start at, high RPM to end at)
6. Noise filtering on/off.
In tuner studio under the live monitoring, there's inputs for Knock, AC7 input and knock never moves (0). AC7 is always 686 value. Never moves never changes.
Anyone got any ideas? Any verification of the settings?