Well this is what i ended up doing. Drilled through it, also drilled through the bottom of the frame and slid one of these 5/16-18 inside and bolted it up (with the correct thread bolt) on the other side. Then painted the crap out of it with spray paint.
I did break off the one side since i didnt clip it on the frame, i just put it in there and once i got it started the ear prevented it from turning.
I'm sorry for the bad pic but a real camera was the last thing on my list to my buddys house. I'll have to take another pic that shows it clearer. The green thing on the side is basic sketch. You can see the ear lobe sticking out of the hole. Then when i was done i sprayed the crap out of it with paint so it doesnt rust.
The top cover did not fit perfectly. The spacing between both holes was probably 1/4-1/2 too big so i had to force it to go on there. The PS hoses i already mentioned up there. The IC mounting is was fine however the hoses that go to the SC and the TB were a bit off. They didnt fit well under the top part you have to cut out. They seemed to have too much of a right angle on them. If they were few degrees straighter fit would have been perfect. Other than that, the Track Dog IC is on and so is my BOV and my air temp sensor jig i made up.
I ended up cutting the right pipe in this pic right by the upper bend and simply adding my piece on to it. I flipped the right and the left so the straight pipe is by the turbo, on the other hand my piece with the bov and the temp sensor is bolted right to the ic and the left over pipe i cut is bolted on top of that and leads to the TB.
The air temp sensor bung is also welded on that piece too right next to the BOV.
For the first time my fuel map is starting to look real. The autotune lowered my fuel for my 0-60kpa 1000rpm-2500rpm cells to 1.7ishms and slowly going up, Before it was at 1.9 then 1.95 then 1.85 then 1.9 again.. really screwed up since the autotune would tune a cell then tune another one little later but the air entering the engine would be different temp than before.
Today my air entering the engine was 20`C>68`F, ambinent was ~15.55`C>60`F. Before it would get in the 50C range easy before even entering the turbo and what the temp was at the TB was unknown as there was no sensor there.