Please tell me how Rush Limbaugh is still relevant in 2012. - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Current Events, News, Politics Keep the politics here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default Please tell me how Rush Limbaugh is still relevant in 2012.

I know we don't have any women on this site (statistically), but what the hell is going on? Why are women's rights being debated under the guise of "women are *****"?

The "good ol boys" need to be made extinct.

I don't mind you having religious reasons for restricting abortions. I don't even mind if you have a legitimate reason for limiting birth control options. But don't trivialize the role of the people (women) who are using it by excluding them from the debate and then call them "*****" when they express their opinion.

I hate to say it but democrats wouldn't hate republicans so viscerally if they weren't taking cues on how to behave by jackasses like Rush.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Oh man, this is a hot button topic for me y8s.

The Right have been trying to trivialize Fluke by saying "Oh, she's 30, when she identified as 23!". A random reporter from some news agency identified her as 23, not her.

"She's a **** that cannot afford contraception!" Yeah, no. She went to testify on behalf of a friend who needed birth control for medical reasons.

The entire situation is the most surreal thing I've seen in politics in a very, very long time (It's up there with Bush Jr.) and quite effectively demonstrates why the extremist right have no place in American politics. What capped it all off? When Rush went off about how Fluke should provide him with **** videos of her.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that the Republican astroturfers are going insane over this. I've personally caught at least three astroturfers defending the GOP stance on this issue posting from Capitol Hill itself on two sites I am staff on. Seriously, they fucked up and forgot to do their standard proxy ---- to pretend to be a "concerned citizen" while posting from Capitol Hill .gov addresses.

Did I mention that one of the sites is about as backwater as MT.net for a political site? Not to say MT.net is a backwater site, it's full of awesome. But for politics? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited by blaen99; 03-04-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Fucked up a tag
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
I don't mind you having religious reasons for restricting abortions. I don't even mind if you have a legitimate reason for limiting birth control options. But don't trivialize the role of the people (women) who are using it by excluding them from the debate and then call them "*****" when they express their opinion.
I can't really stomach this topic, but I'm somewhat interested to see if the Georgetown ----- or Rush Limbaugh is the bigger moron. The sad reality for Democrats is that Pelosi picked this useful idiot to discuss birthcontrol and look like a fool, the GOP did not hand-pick Limbaugh and take his discussion to Capitol Hill.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Have you ------- read her testimony or have any clue on the subject whatsoever, Hustler?

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...%20hearing.pdf

Yeah, sorry sweetie. You may want to read up a bit on this topic. I cannot believe you'd post this drivel after I explicitly called out that crap in my previous post.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Link to wtf you guys are talking about?
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
Link to wtf you guys are talking about?
Gave one in post #4 for her original testimony.

Google Rush Limbaugh Fluke for all the info you could ever want as to what incited it. The whole topic is ------- disgusting.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
"She's a **** that cannot afford contraception!" Yeah, no. She went to testify on behalf of a friend who needed birth control for medical reasons.
This became a "medical" issue several days after speaking to Capitol Hill. It was clearly about birth control or the language would have been significantly different in her dumb speech. This was 100% behavioral on Capitol Hill or this idiot would not have called it "birth control", she would have called it "Ortho-tricyclin".

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
The entire situation is the most surreal thing I've seen in politics in a very, very long time (It's up there with Bush Jr.) and quite effectively demonstrates why the extremist right have no place in American politics. What capped it all off? When Rush went off about how Fluke should provide him with **** videos of her.
Its a poor attempt at comedy. He also was not ushered by John Boener to discuss his opinion in front of Congress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
What makes it even more ridiculous is that the Republican astroturfers are going insane over this. I've personally caught at least three astroturfers defending the GOP stance on this issue posting from Capitol Hill itself on two sites I am staff on.
It's a shame America can't have a discussion on ala-cart healthcare where I don't have to pay for the behavioral choices of everyone else. Unfortunately both teams decided to make this about Jesus and Womyn, which is another reason I am not voting. If these idiots really supported the idea of cheaper healthcare they'd promote birth control and promote abortion, it would probably save a lot of money. However, I don't need coverage for either and I'd rather not pay for it.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

So if they covered this ---- for medical reasons unrelated to birth control would they be happy? I really don't see the issue here. Maybe I'm missing something.

In the end I'd rather indirectly pay for someones birth control, than indirectly support their kid.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #9
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Have you ------- read her testimony or have any clue on the subject whatsoever, Hustler?

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...%20hearing.pdf

Yeah, sorry sweetie. You may want to read up a bit on this topic. I cannot believe you'd post this drivel after I explicitly called out that crap in my previous post.
I think you need to read it. Its from the Law Students for Reproductive Justice. It's not about the wild-card within, it's about sexy-time. It opens and closes with behavioral examples. Yes, rape is a choice if you are dressed sexy-like.

I agree that providers should provide medications to treat whatever illness is covered, even with multi-purpose drugs. However I also believe these students should be able to obtain healthcare somewhere else.

It befuddles me that people working for a religious organization or attending a religious school believe the school should pay for something that is specifically barred in "the great book of the fake lord". Change school or get Georgetown to let you select a different provider.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
This became a "medical" issue several days after speaking to Capitol Hill. It was clearly about birth control or the language would have been significantly different in her dumb speech. This was 100% behavioral on Capitol Hill or this idiot would not have called it "birth control", she would have called it "Ortho-tricyclin".
Let me quote you from her speech, because it is completely obvious you haven't read it nor do you know it's actual content, nor did you bother to follow my provided link.

Quote:
These denials of contraceptive coverage impact real people. In the worst cases,
women who need this medication for other medical reasons suffer dire
consequences. A friend of mine, for example, has polycystic ovarian syndrome
and has to take prescription birth control to stop cysts from growing on her ovaries.
Her prescription is technically covered by Georgetown insurance because it’s not
intended to prevent pregnancy. Under many religious institutions’ insurance plans,
it wouldn’t be, and under Senator Blunt’s amendment, Senator Rubio’s bill, or
Representative Fortenberry’s bill, there’s no requirement that an exception be
made for such medical needs. When they do exist, these exceptions don’t
accomplish their well-intended goals because when you let university
administrators or other employers, rather than women and their doctors, dictate
whose medical needs are legitimate and whose aren’t, a woman’s health takes a
back seat to a bureaucracy focused on policing her body.

In sixty-five percent of cases, our female students were interrogated by insurance
representatives and university medical staff about why they needed these
prescriptions and whether they were lying about their symptoms. For my friend,
and 20% of women in her situation, she never got the insurance company to cover
her prescription, despite verification of her illness from her doctor. Her claim was
denied repeatedly on the assumption that she really wanted the birth control to
prevent pregnancy. She’s gay, so clearly polycystic ovarian syndrome was a much
more urgent concern than accidental pregnancy. After months of paying over $100
out of pocket, she just couldn’t afford her medication anymore and had to stop
taking it. I learned about all of this when I walked out of a test and got a message
from her that in the middle of her final exam period she’d been in the emergency
room all night in excruciating pain. She wrote, “It was so painful, I woke up
thinking I’d been shot.” Without her taking the birth control, a massive cyst the
size of a tennis ball had grown on her ovary. She had to have surgery to remove
her entire ovary. On the morning I was originally scheduled to give this testimony,
she sat in a doctor’s office. Since last year’s surgery, she’s been experiencing night
sweats, weight gain, and other symptoms of early menopause as a result of the

removal of her ovary. She’s 32 years old. As she put it: “If my body indeed does
enter early menopause, no fertility specialist in the world will be able to help me
have my own children. I will have no chance at giving my mother her desperately
desired grandbabies, simply because the insurance policy that I paid for totally
unsubsidized by my school wouldn’t cover my prescription for birth control when I
needed it.” Now, in addition to potentially facing the health complications that
come with having menopause at an early age-- increased risk of cancer, heart
disease, and osteoporosis, she may never be able to conceive a child.
Perhaps you think my friend’s tragic story is rare. It’s not. One woman told us
doctors believe she has endometriosis, but it can’t be proven without surgery, so
the insurance hasn’t been willing to cover her medication. Recently, another friend
of mine told me that she also has polycystic ovarian syndrome. She’s struggling to
pay for her medication and is terrified to not have access to it. Due to the barriers
erected by Georgetown’s policy, she hasn’t been reimbursed for her medication
since last August. I sincerely pray that we don’t have to wait until she loses an
ovary or is diagnosed with cancer before her needs and the needs of all of these
women are taken seriously.
Her entire dialogue was focused on medical, not on ------- "BC because I sleep around" Hustler. I've even given you a link to the original speech explicitly so you can read this yourself.


Quote:
Its a poor attempt at comedy. He also was not ushered by John Boener to discuss his opinion in front of Congress.
It's also slander, (potentially) libel, and several misdemeanors in Florida to do what he did.

Or are you okay with people violating laws when it coincides with what you want to think Hustler?

Quote:
It's a shame America can't have a discussion on ala-cart healthcare where I don't have to pay for the behavioral choices of everyone else.
Uh, that's exactly what was attempted on the Democrats side bro. Again, read up on the testimony. The Republicans blocked all Democrat attempts to discuss this, so the Democrats had to create a "side" panel to bring in alternative views other than what the Republicans wanted. As a result, this....farce spawned. I'll repeat this one more time, read up on the situation. It's ------- insanity.

Quote:
Unfortunately both teams decided to make this about Jesus and Womyn, which is another reason I am not voting.
In this case, it was pretty clearly coming from the Republicans Hustler. Not "both sides". Again, read the damned testimony from Fluke.

Quote:
If these idiots really supported the idea of cheaper healthcare they'd promote birth control and promote abortion, it would probably save a lot of money. However, I don't need coverage for either and I'd rather not pay for it.
You really had to cap it off with that, didn't you?

You do understand you don't pay for women's healthcare, right?
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #11
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
So if they covered this ---- for medical reasons unrelated to birth control would they be happy? I really don't see the issue here. Maybe I'm missing something.
You are exactly right. This is not a "women's rights" issue as long as STD treatment is also barred from issuance to men.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
So if they covered this ---- for medical reasons unrelated to birth control would they be happy? I really don't see the issue here. Maybe I'm missing something.

In the end I'd rather indirectly pay for someones birth control, than indirectly support their kid.
I bolded that section, because you summed up exactly what this whole brouhaha around Fluke is about. It is *exactly* about insurance companies and employers refusing to cover contraception and similar items for necessary medical reasons. When you are losing major organs or getting cancer over actions taken, it's a rather serious issue, wouldn't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
I think you need to read it. Its from the Law Students for Reproductive Justice. It's not about the wild-card within, it's about sexy-time. It opens and closes with behavioral examples. Yes, rape is a choice if you are dressed sexy-like.
Bolded section explains exactly why there is no way someone can argue with you from the position you have taken.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #13
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Let me quote you from her speech, because it is completely obvious you haven't read it nor do you know it's actual content, nor did you bother to follow my provided link.



Her entire dialogue was focused on medical, not on ------- "BC because I sleep around" Hustler. I've even given you a link to the original speech explicitly so you can read this yourself.
Yes, when you prune all the parts about behavioral choices and sex, then you are right. This is framed a sexism and 1968, she is not MLK, who was also a womanizing alcoholic. In the process of sensationalizing this topic, the Democrats missed the issue because they picked a fool to present it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
It's also slander, (potentially) libel, and several misdemeanors in Florida to do what he did.

Or are you okay with people violating laws when it coincides with what you want to think Hustler?
When you walk on stage to bait America in a stupid debate, I'm all for the rest of America belittling you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Uh, that's exactly what was attempted on the Democrats side bro. Again, read up on the testimony. The Republicans blocked all Democrat attempts to discuss this, so the Democrats had to create a "side" panel to bring in alternative views other than what the Republicans wanted. As a result, this....farce spawned. I'll repeat this one more time, read up on the situation. It's ------- insanity.
So this type of behavior is inappropriate here, yet blocking procedures on budget are not acceptable?


Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
In this case, it was pretty clearly coming from the Republicans Hustler. Not "both sides". Again, read the damned testimony from Fluke.
I'm a gun toting, atheist, flat-tax, pro-aborter...you're the one who called me a "Republican".

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
You really had to cap it off with that, didn't you?
Absolutely. I'd much rather pay for birth control than pre-natal care. I suspect the insurance company is excited about the federal government forcing coverage on this through religious institutions, I would be.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
You do understand you don't pay for women's healthcare, right?
I work and continue to do so, if by some stretch you believe I am a loop-hole in the actuarial model, I won't be for long.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #14
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
I bolded that section, because you summed up exactly what this whole brouhaha around Fluke is about. It is *exactly* about insurance companies and employers refusing to cover contraception and similar items for necessary medical reasons.
You seem to be ignoring the parts where she speaks about females that do not have any medical reason to take it besides preventing birth

Quote:
Forty percent of female students at
Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy.
I doubt 40% of females at Georgetown have a medical reason to take it besides preventing birth. So this number is irrelevant assuming their intention is to make it free for erryone.

Quote:
Just last week, a married female student
told me she had to stop using contraception because she couldn’t afford it any
longer.
Again, why is this example mentioned if it's about health and not preventing birth?

Quote:
In the worst cases,
women who need this medication for other medical reasons suffer dire
consequences.
She seems to think those examples are worst case. Which means there are plenty of other cases unrelated to health, and only for birth control.

I also found her story about the girl who has to take it to prevent cysts to be horribly ironic. How did she intend to have a child if she needs to take this to not have tennis ball sized cysts on her ovaries. Can you even take this well pregnant? What will it do to the kid?

It's hard to tell her intentions with this statement. I suspect she is exploiting her "friends" health issues in order to get what she wants. Free birth control for everyone. Which honestly I'm for. Since we can't stop all these college students from -------.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #15
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Yes, rape is a choice if you are dressed sexy-like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Bolded section explains exactly why there is no way someone can argue with you from the position you have taken.
No, your response to it is a statement of how you are so dense and so consumed by an opinion that you cannot consider alternative reasoning. You're strong-arm of differing opinions and perspectives is why you're a perfect instrument of a political party. You lack the ability to reason because you are so consumed with the answer.

If you're reached a point where there is that much irony in my quote and you cannot spot it, you need to step outside of the mania you've created for yourself and relax.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
You seem to be ignoring the parts where she speaks about females that do not have any medical reason to take it besides preventing birth
Irrelevant. Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring the rest of your post, but this isn't a case of proving a positive. This is a case of disproving a negative.

It only takes one example to disprove a negative, FRT_Fun.

As an example, let's say you had an extremely high chance to get prostate cancer if you didn't take a cheap medication. Would you expect your insurance company to cover it? Yes? Well, in the above example, that health insurance *does* cover that.

But they don't cover birth control for the same purpose. I'll leave it up to you to add 2+2 there bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
No, your response to it is a statement of how you are so dense and so consumed by an opinion that you cannot consider alternative reasoning. You're strong-arm of differing opinions and perspectives is why you're a perfect instrument of a political party. You lack the ability to reason because you are so consumed with the answer.

If you're reached a point where there is that much irony in my quote and you cannot spot it, you need to step outside of the mania you've created for yourself and relax.
Quote:
Again, people believe this myth so that they do not have to admit they, too, could become a victim. The thought process being, “I do not dress sexy, so I will never be raped.” The fact is that a woman has the right to dress in any way she chooses. Her choice of clothing in NO WAY grants permission or invites rape. This thought process can also be applied to other myths, such as “She was raped because of the places she goes, the people she hangs out with, or the amount of makeup that she wears.” No victim has ever asked to be raped. It is important to remember that rape is the responsibility of the rapist, not the victim.
Great example of blaming the victim here Hustler, I really cannot believe you actually tried to defend that quote. I still find it hilarious you have not responded to the bulk of my arguments, and are focusing on defending absolutely ridiculous points you've made instead. Perhaps because you've realized how ridiculous your stance is?
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
As an example, let's say you had an extremely high chance to get prostate cancer if you didn't take a cheap medication.
That depends. Do I intend to obtain the medication through a healthcare policy that I signed which was provided by an institution barring this type of treatment due to it's religious nature (and arcane beliefs)? If that were the case, and I agreed to a policy that precludes coverage for this type of treatment, then I would probably not expect to receive it.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Irrelevant. Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring the rest of your post, but this isn't a case of proving a positive. This is a case of disproving a negative.

It only takes one example to disprove a negative, FRT_Fun.

As an example, let's say you had an extremely high chance to get prostate cancer if you didn't take a cheap medication. Would you expect your insurance company to cover it? Yes? Well, in the above example, that health insurance *does* cover that.

But they don't cover birth control for the same purpose. I'll leave it up to you to add 2+2 there bro.
Sorry but you have yet to convince me I shouldn't believe that this girl just wants free BIRTH CONTROL. Not free medication to prevent illness. I already said I'm for that. But since her article comes off as, "give me birth control, look what you have done to this person, give me birth control", I find it hard to take her seriously.

And telling me that JUST because some people need it for medical reasons, everyone should get it for free, doesn't make sense. Give it to the ones who need it for medical reasons and game over.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #19
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
That depends. Do I intend to obtain the medication through a healthcare policy that I signed which was provided by an institution barring this type of treatment due to it's religious nature (and arcane beliefs)? If that were the case, and I agreed to a policy that precludes coverage for this type of treatment, then I would probably not expect to receive it.
Said institution does provide coverage for that sort of treatment.

Finasteride is covered by their policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
Sorry but you have yet to convince me I shouldn't believe that this girl just wants free BIRTH CONTROL. Not free medication to prevent illness. I already said I'm for that. But since her article comes off as, "give me birth control, look what you have done to this person, give me birth control", I find it hard to take her seriously.
Show me where that was said by me. Anywhere.

Quote:
And telling me that JUST because some people need it for medical reasons, everyone should get it for free, doesn't make sense. Give it to the ones who need it for medical reasons and game over.
Show me where that was said by me. Anywhere.

I've been careful to keep my arguments within medical necessity, and have been steadfastly referring to medical necessity prescriptions.

And as I said, Finasteride is covered by their treatment. But any kind of birth control to help prevent ovarian cancer isn't? What?
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #20
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Irrelevant. Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring the rest of your post, but this isn't a case of proving a positive. This is a case of disproving a negative.
So you have now framed this argument into sections of her speech that specifically support your position, and all others are irrelevant? Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Great example of blaming the victim here Hustler, I really cannot believe you actually tried to defend that quote. I still find it hilarious you have not responded to the bulk of my arguments, and are focusing on defending absolutely ridiculous points you've made instead. Perhaps because you've realized how ridiculous your stance is?
I answered every one of your dumb arguments. There is nothing ridiculous about you and the socialist northerenrs framing this a "womyn's rights, as it applies to coincidental reproductive/non-reproductive healthcare."
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
elesjuan's mediocre 95 Miata adventure (google fiber edition) elesjuan Build Threads 8 02-16-2016 09:36 PM
My solution for Oiltemp and Oilpressure input into Megasuirt (MS3) Zaphod MEGAsquirt 41 01-24-2016 01:25 PM
Squiblez 1996 Montego blue Squiblez Build Threads 2 09-22-2015 11:17 AM
Annoying little leaks AlwaysBroken Engine Performance 5 09-06-2015 01:53 AM
Lol IcantDo55 Insert BS here 2 09-18-2009 03:30 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.