Some video and cop and constitutional blah blah - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Current Events, News, Politics Keep the politics here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2012, 03:10 AM   #1
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default Some video and cop and constitutional blah blah

Some people are far too stupid for their own good. What a complete ------- douche. Just shut the ---- up and don't be a retard and everything would be fine. I HATE people like this, so much. They think they are so well educated on the constitution, and try to make claims that are entirely wrong. I agree with one of the comments, if this guy was my neighbor, I would walk over and punch him in the face for being so stupid.

It's only 7 minutes of talking, so don't say you want your 7 minutes back, you have been warned.

NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:18 AM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,165
Total Cats: 19
Default

the guy taking the video is a fucktard. He probably thinks there where two JDK assassins. What a fucktard. **** FUNDED YALL? They area obviously ***** because ***** did code enforcement...
gearhead_318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 700
Total Cats: 17
Default

The dude is a douche, and we clearly did not see the whole story, but what did he do that was so wrong that he needed to go to jail? Offend a cop? yell some stupid crap from his garage?

I think the dude probably has an agenda he's trying to push, but while the method of execution is flawed the message is still a good one.
golftdibrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:25 AM   #4
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Wow, the dude and the cops went full on retard.

Problem is, the dude isn't representing anyone except for himself, whereas the cops in that video are....
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:28 AM   #5
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
The dude is a douche, and we clearly did not see the whole story, but what did he do that was so wrong that he needed to go to jail? Offend a cop? yell some stupid crap from his garage?

I think the dude probably has an agenda he's trying to push, but while the method of execution is flawed the message is still a good one.
Are you ------- serious. His message is a good one? Really?

Sure the cops could have looked the other way on the "****!" yelling, but by definition of law, he was disturbing the peace by yelling offensive words that could possibly incite violence. In my opinion the guy needed more than what he got just for being a giant douche.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #6
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Wow, the dude and the cops went full on retard.

Problem is, the dude isn't representing anyone except for himself, whereas the cops in that video are....
Oh, come on. So you think the cops did something wrong? It looked like to me they were just doing their job, being polite, and then where confronted by some ------- yelling at them from his garage. Again, sure they could have just ignored it, but I certainly don't blame them for approaching the man to find out what the problem was. From there on out it just went down hill all because of the guy being unwilling to comply, and remaining a giant douchasaurus.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #7
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
Oh, come on. So you think the cops did something wrong? It looked like to me they were just doing their job, being polite, and then where confronted by some ------- yelling at them from his garage. Again, sure they could have just ignored it, but I certainly don't blame them for approaching the man to find out what the problem was. From there on out it just went down hill all because of the guy being unwilling to comply, and remaining a giant douchasaurus.
NA6C, bro, yes, they fucked up. Someone calling them ****'s and SS is not arrest-worthy.

Let me sum up what happens, if the crazy dude has half a lick of sense: The charges get thrown out, and then the crazy dude makes bank when he sues the city because the cops were retarded.

Being a douche is not illegal. ----, if being a douche were illegal, Pushy would be locked away for life. However, arresting someone in violation of their rights is illegal, and the cops should have known better.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,165
Total Cats: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperormiata View Post
^^^I cannot stand people who complain about studying. Especially the ones who's parents are paying for their education. I would ------- MURDER someone to have my school paid for me.
I never realized how easy school was until a cretin SSGT. at my RSS PT'd us a t a pool FXN and showed me what real difficulty is. People who complain about the difficylt of normal college don't know what difficulty is.
gearhead_318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:03 AM   #9
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
NA6C, bro, yes, they fucked up. Someone calling them ****'s and SS is not arrest-worthy.

Let me sum up what happens, if the crazy dude has half a lick of sense: The charges get thrown out, and then the crazy dude makes bank when he sues the city because the cops were retarded.

Being a douche is not illegal. ----, if being a douche were illegal, Pushy would be locked away for life. However, arresting someone in violation of their rights is illegal, and the cops should have known better.
So what of the obstruction of justice?

Several hours of browsing youtube videos will really drive home how fucked this country is, and how many stupid, useless corpses we have walking around wasting resources and taking up space.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:04 AM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
So what of the obstruction of justice?

Several hours of browsing youtube videos will really drive home how fucked this country is, and how many stupid, useless corpses we have walking around wasting resources and taking up space.
Calling cops ****'s from your garage several hundred feet away while they are making an arrest is not obstruction of justice, NA6C, and you should know better than to try to allege that.

It's a bullshit charge that even a second year law student would get thrown out within minutes. The cops escalated a situation they had no business escalating, and to make it worse, it's all on video.

Again, acting like a douche is not illegal. I can call you a, as an example, ********** all day long so long as certain criteria are met. And yes, that's douchey - but it's not illegal.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:05 AM   #11
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperormiata View Post
^^^I cannot stand people who complain about studying. Especially the ones who's parents are paying for their education. I would ------- MURDER someone to have my school paid for me.
+1 My school loans will take me for ------- ever to pay back. And they aren't even that much. I'm about to add another loan to my list, but hopefully if they hold up their end of the bargain, my work will reimburse me for the full amount.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:10 AM   #12
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Calling cops ****'s from your garage several hundred feet away while they are making an arrest is not obstruction of justice, NA6C, and you should know better than to try to allege that.

It's a bullshit charge that even a second year law student would get thrown out within minutes.
I'm not disagreeing with you that both charges are bullshit. I also know both charges would easily be thrown out, and probably dropped. I do still agree that the cops did the right thing, simply for the guy being such a total douche. Sure, being a douche isn't illegal, but the law doesn't allow the public to kick the *** of the douchiest people out there, so I give the officers some flexibility to do things such as this. If I ever turned into that big of a loud mouth, disrespectful douche, I would hope the cops would kick my door in and beat my ***.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:12 AM   #13
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
I'm not disagreeing with you that both charges are bullshit. I also know both charges would easily be thrown out, and probably dropped. I do still agree that the cops did the right thing, simply for the guy being such a total douche. Sure, being a douche isn't illegal, but the law doesn't allow the public to kick the *** of the douchiest people out there, so I give the officers some flexibility to do things such as this.
NA6C....

It's a violation of his constitutional rights to be arrested for that. What you are advocating is in contradiction of our constitution.

No one ever gets to say, "Oh, but that violation of his constitutional rights is okay, 'cause I agree with it!" You don't get to pick and choose when they apply - they universally apply, period. I don't disagree that guy needs a swift kick in the ***, because he does. However, cops acting under color of authority do not get to violate his constitutional rights in order to do it.

In doing so, they just handed the guy a blank check for his retarded actions - and you know what? It's just going to encourage the behavior.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:24 AM   #14
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
NA6C....

It's a violation of his constitutional rights to be arrested for that. What you are advocating is in contradiction of our constitution.

No one ever gets to say, "Oh, but that violation of his constitutional rights is okay, 'cause I agree with it!" You don't get to pick and choose when they apply - they universally apply, period. I don't disagree that guy needs a swift kick in the ***, because he does. However, cops acting under color of authority do not get to violate his constitutional rights in order to do it.

In doing so, they just handed the guy a blank check for his retarded actions - and you know what? It's just going to encourage the behavior.
Jesus Christ, OK, Captian Defender of the Constitution!!! I wasn't trying to get into a debate about the constitution or law, just pointing out a guy being a complete *** to the cops for no reason. I don't agree with you though, that the cops were outright violating his rights. I think there is enough grey area there.

LMAO. I just noticed I lost two props just in the last few posts. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #15
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

NA6C, the guy was standing on his own property, doing nothing but yelling stupid ---- at cops.

Short of the cops violently assaulting him, it's hard to imagine a larger violation of his constitutional rights. Yes, the guy was a douche, but that doesn't justify me trying to castrate Pushy.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:28 AM   #16
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
NA6C, the guy was standing on his own property, doing nothing but yelling stupid ---- at cops.

Short of the cops violently assaulting him, it's hard to imagine a larger violation of his constitutional rights. Yes, the guy was a douche, but that doesn't justify me trying to castrate Pushy.
Well boohoo then. The constitution is imperfect, and so is the law, and the men and women of law enforcement. I want an amendment that would allow public justice on people who have a vote of 2/3 by their peers, that they are being too much of a ------- ----. No death, just a good *** kicking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverant View Post
Wasn't there a Doom II stage called "Barrels O' Fun"?
I do think you are correct.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:31 AM   #17
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
Well boohoo then. The constitution is imperfect, and so is the law, and the men and women of law enforcement. I want an amendment that would allow public justice on people who have a vote of 2/3 by their peers, that they are being too much of a ------- ----. No death, just a good *** kicking.
So, you desire a return to the mob rule of the South and lynching?

I mean, they did have over 2/3rds of their peers in agreement....
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #18
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
So, you desire a return to the mob rule of the South and lynching?

I mean, they did have over 2/3rds of their peers in agreement....
Jesus dude. Can you reply to anything without a stick in your ***? I'm trying to make light of this whole thing, and you are taking everything I say so serious. You people...

It could just be the way I am now picturing you, with a smug look on your face, and you keep pushing your glasses up on your nose.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:37 AM   #19
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA6C-Guy View Post
Jesus dude. Can you reply to anything without a stick in your ***? I'm trying to make light of this whole thing, and you are taking everything I say so serious. You people...
Man, am I going to have to go back to doing notsrs.jpg and ---- again?

That last response was pure snark boo.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 AM   #20
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Man, am I going to have to go back to doing notsrs.jpg and ---- again?

That last response was pure snark boo.
See, that's what sucks about the internet. VERY easy to miss any intended sarcasm, and it lacks every sense of intent that you get from vocals and facial expressions.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 58 Yesterday 10:04 PM
01-05 Fab9 PNP COPs (used) FrankB Miata parts for sale/trade 6 09-30-2015 12:48 PM
Missing/knock at idle, can someone point me in the right direction? Mikel MEGAsquirt 4 09-28-2015 05:46 PM
We bought a porch..and other new stuffs MicaCeli Insert BS here 2 09-11-2015 12:31 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.