How much hp is safe ?? - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Engine Performance This section is for discussion on all engine building related questions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #41
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
fooger03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 4,132
Total Cats: 187
Default

lol, OP, stop talking

start reading

buy a book on forced induction, and read it, and then read it again

once you've read it twice, come back here and read all of the newb stickies, and then read them again, and DO WHAT THEY SAY TO DO.

once you've read those twice, read the DIY sticky (all ur answers in one ******* huge post version), and then read it again.

once you've read it twice, start looking through the "build threads" section of this side, look at what the hell we do, we post this **** for a reason - it's not to brag, we do it to help each other out. 99% of the time, if I have a question, I'm sure to find it in someone's build thread because, with as many of us as there are, there is ONLY one problem that I've ever had which no one has posted about before. I don't ask people to suck their **** until there's no alternative.

Once you've read the build threads, mature about another 10 years. From what we can tell with your posts, you're still a 16 year old with pipe dreams about how to turn your daily driver into a complete and total piece of **** as quickly as you possibly can --> Get the **** out of your honduh world and grow the **** up. That StanceObxBisimotoType-rDriftColdAir **** don't ******* fly around here. You would be better off "upgrading" your car with a 10 Kilo sledgehammer if that's the case. If you want more power, your first mod ought to be a damned 1.8 engine swap, otherwise, you're going to be wishing your *** did it long after you're armpit deep in 1.6 parts.

Once you've done all that, research a set-up. Since you obviously have no idea what the hell you're doing, buy and install a kit, and be done with it. If you can't afford good parts up front, you shouldn't be hacking apart your daily driver.

And for the ******* mother of god, don't ever ******* say "drift" around here - oh ****, too late, you already put a target on your ***. You don't have any idea how many ruh-tards come in here JUST LIKE YOU, that think THEY are the ****, that get all pissy with us, and then act like "oh, it's cool guys, you can pick on me." Should we get you a bigger shovel? Keep on digging. Anyways, what I'm trying to get at, is 95% of you kids that come in here with "drift" in their name (which is probably the most moronic thing in the world to do in the first place, who the **** would be so retardetly stoopid to put "drift" in their name) run out of here crying within a week with their pitiful tails between their legs to cover their dirty, sandy, oily pussies. Someone ought to smack the mother ******* **** out of you for doing that and thinking it would be "cool".

If you want to hang out with the kids that think Miatas are made by Honda, theres an entirely different forum of them somewhere on the internet. Be warned, all but about 10% of them are ******* retarded when it comes to an engine.

Edit: so it's not "drift" in your name, but "sideways" isn't helping either.
fooger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #42
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Québec
Posts: 16
Total Cats: 0
Default

How much hp is safe ??-miata-slamed3.jpg

thats exactly how I want it to look but an other colour
KeepItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #43
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 174
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooger03 View Post
lol, OP, stop talking

start reading

buy a book on forced induction, and read it, and then read it again

once you've read it twice, come back here and read all of the newb stickies, and then read them again, and DO WHAT THEY SAY TO DO.

once you've read those twice, read the DIY sticky (all ur answers in one ******* huge post version), and then read it again.

once you've read it twice, start looking through the "build threads" section of this side, look at what the hell we do, we post this **** for a reason - it's not to brag, we do it to help each other out. 99% of the time, if I have a question, I'm sure to find it in someone's build thread because, with as many of us as there are, there is ONLY one problem that I've ever had which no one has posted about before. I don't ask people to suck their **** until there's no alternative.

Once you've read the build threads, mature about another 10 years. From what we can tell with your posts, you're still a 16 year old with pipe dreams about how to turn your daily driver into a complete and total piece of **** as quickly as you possibly can --> Get the **** out of your honduh world and grow the **** up. That StanceObxBisimotoType-rDriftColdAir **** don't ******* fly around here. You would be better off "upgrading" your car with a 10 Kilo sledgehammer if that's the case. If you want more power, your first mod ought to be a damned 1.8 engine swap, otherwise, you're going to be wishing your *** did it long after you're armpit deep in 1.6 parts.

Once you've done all that, research a set-up. Since you obviously have no idea what the hell you're doing, buy and install a kit, and be done with it. If you can't afford good parts up front, you shouldn't be hacking apart your daily driver.

And for the ******* mother of god, don't ever ******* say "drift" around here - oh ****, too late, you already put a target on your ***. You don't have any idea how many ruh-tards come in here JUST LIKE YOU, that think THEY are the ****, that get all pissy with us, and then act like "oh, it's cool guys, you can pick on me." Should we get you a bigger shovel? Keep on digging. Anyways, what I'm trying to get at, is 95% of you kids that come in here with "drift" in their name (which is probably the most moronic thing in the world to do in the first place, who the **** would be so retardetly stoopid to put "drift" in their name) run out of here crying within a week with their pitiful tails between their legs to cover their dirty, sandy, oily pussies. Someone ought to smack the mother ******* **** out of you for doing that and thinking it would be "cool".

If you want to hang out with the kids that think Miatas are made by Honda, theres an entirely different forum of them somewhere on the internet. Be warned, all but about 10% of them are ******* retarded when it comes to an engine.

Edit: so it's not "drift" in your name, but "sideways" isn't helping either.
Perfect way to show what to do. It's what I did when I first got on here. I didn't post ANYTHING until months after I'd been a member.

Also why are you all on here so "anti drifting"? There are guys that aren't all ricer who drift and do it seriously. You may not like it but there's guys out there that say drag racing is completely stupid too. Just my .02
weezerfan5487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #44
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItSideways View Post
Attachment 18610

thats exactly how I want it to look but an other colour
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #45
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Québec
Posts: 16
Total Cats: 0
Default

i know how F/I works, i'm a 20 years old onstruction worker since 3 years, I know what I want and I'm going to have it. You cannot judge somebody by 2 or 3 post like that.

This miata is my project car, I have a 1998 CRV for daily drive
so I dont bother beating on it.
like I said,I only want it fun to drive. it's the base of my project, F/I will come in soon next summer but not in my plan for this winter.
KeepItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #46
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 174
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
Come on now, to each his own.
weezerfan5487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #47
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItSideways View Post
just want to know some fack about whats the common problem of these little roadster
If it's common, don't you think a search would come up with the answer?

It only get's worse if you argue. Accept your mistake and move on... this thread will die, and all will be happy again the land of turbo miatas.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #48
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Québec
Posts: 16
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItSideways View Post
thats why we're different
---------------------------------------

seriously if the only thing i'll be learning on this forum is how to bash somebody, I'm very disapointed.

I'm here to use the shearch button (rule#1) :P and I want to learn more about the main subject of this forum : MIATA

seriously, no more **** talking please.

I got the illumination
i've already accept my error. i was talking of my miata to weezerfan5487
and explainig my mod list and somebody start talking out context. I will use shearch button. thats past story, now i'm talking about my set-up
KeepItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #49
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
fooger03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 4,132
Total Cats: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan5487 View Post
Also why are you all on here so "anti drifting"? There are guys that aren't all ricer who drift and do it seriously.
That's why I said "95%". There are but a couple legitimate competitive drifters on here, and they know their ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan5487 View Post
You may not like it but there's guys out there that say drag racing is completely stupid too.
Yeah, I'm one of those guys.



There is nothing "performance oriented" about this car.
fooger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #50
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

It looks like a piece of **** and I'll bet money that in performs like a piece of ****.

also 99.9% of the "hellaflush" or "stance" crowd are braindead ******* emofag morons that actually STRIVE to have their cars slow and useless. their whole outlook on life is to "be different" regardless of whether its good or bad different.

******* F.A.G.G.O.T.S




OP I'm glad you are realizing your mistakes with this thread and becoming less annoying.

Keep it up and we'll be nice to you as long as you play by the rules.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #51
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 174
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooger03 View Post
That's why I said "95%". There are but a couple legitimate competitive drifters on here, and they know their ****.


Yeah, I'm one of those guys.



There is nothing "performance oriented" about this car.
Your very right about this car man. Don't get me wrong, I love a lowered car but man that thing can't function for ANYTHING! I'm pretty low but thats rediculous.

I also take drifting and cars very seriously and know my fare share on what to do.
weezerfan5487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #52
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas, 'Murica
Posts: 2,505
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItSideways View Post
funny not only mean be pushed into the seat by big torque number!!
i'm going to have big number but not for this year. thats juste the base line of my project, not too expensive that will allow me to put 1.8 lsd, race engine mount, good brake pad and disk, good brake/clutch fluid.

**** these posers. I put A race engine mount and upgraded my clutch fluid and ran 10's in the quarter and drifted hellabaddass. I got another half a second off my quarter by upgrading my clutch line. You ****** ****-***. Shut the hell up and do some research. I think even miata.net will tell you to search. I guess if you suck enough ****, someone will send you a link for a goofey intake and windblocker. Your never going to turbo your ****. You have to save up money to have someone else remove your springs and make super awesome widened steel wheels. Don't worry, when you are done the fagatrons on cr.net will love your red suppository buttsects rocket. You damn gooch.
chicksdigmiatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #53
Senior Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,362
Total Cats: 3
Default

That car is so freaking ugly why the hell do people like that hella flush ****, i want to take a **** and smear it all over the car then light it on fire.
jtothawhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:28 AM   #54
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,251
Total Cats: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicksdigmiatas View Post
**** these posers. I put A race engine mount and upgraded my clutch fluid and ran 10's in the quarter and drifted hellabaddass. I got another half a second off my quarter by upgrading my clutch line. You ****** ****-***. Shut the hell up and do some research. I think even miata.net will tell you to search. I guess if you suck enough ****, someone will send you a link for a goofey intake and windblocker. Your never going to turbo your ****. You have to save up money to have someone else remove your springs and make super awesome widened steel wheels. Don't worry, when you are done the fagatrons on cr.net will love your red suppository buttsects rocket. You damn gooch.
I lol'd
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:49 AM   #55
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan5487 View Post
Man you REALLY need to double check or SpellCheck your stuff because your going to get flammed BAD here.
Quoted for irony.
kotomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:53 AM   #56
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

I'm about to flam you br0
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:07 AM   #57
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 174
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotomile View Post
Quoted for irony.

Ha I looked at this and wondered why. Then I double checked it and saw how I totally mispelled it.
weezerfan5487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 AM   #58
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 174
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
I'm about to flam you br0
Flame me? What did I do?
weezerfan5487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #59
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,868
Total Cats: 66
Default

^^ Because your first postings were not far off from the OP's

It's clear the OP only wants a car to be on the hellagay bandwagon, no point in feeding him any kind of useful information.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:46 AM   #60
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Bullshit *******,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no one likes the tuna here.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OTS Bilstein to motorsports ASN conversion stoves Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 5 04-21-2016 04:00 PM
Turbo 1995 Miata Low mileage Clean Tekel Cars for sale/trade 29 02-05-2016 05:16 PM
E-Manage Base Maps faviles5566 ECUs and Tuning 0 09-04-2015 12:50 PM
E-Manage Base Maps faviles5566 ECUs and Tuning 0 09-04-2015 12:50 PM
is 18 or 20psi safe?? jasono718 DIY Turbo Discussion 22 05-09-2007 09:49 AM


Tags
danger to manifold, french frog, over 9000

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.