Call for resignation of this moderator - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Front Desk Questions, suggestions, site problems? Put all your site related threads in here.

View Poll Results: Hustler
Should be a mod 59 85.51%
Should not be a mod 3 4.35%
Requires ban. 7 10.14%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #41
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,165
Total Cats: 19
Default

Hustler;

I will worship you as a god, die for you and kill in your name.

Philip;

I do not know who you are, but I do not like you. Why do you hate our way of life?
gearhead_318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #42
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Springfield IL
Posts: 2,750
Total Cats: 24
Default

Why has this not hit page 2 yet?
chpmnsws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #43
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead_318 View Post
Hustler;

I will worship you as a god, die for you and kill in your name.

Philip;

I do not know who you are, but I do not like you. Why do you hate our way of life?
Props for noodle divinity.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #44
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,165
Total Cats: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpmnsws6 View Post
Why has this not hit page 2 yet?
It's hit page 3 for me. The number of posts per page is something you can change in the settings or something or other.
gearhead_318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #45
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

If its slow at work tomorrow and I finish my work early I may write an acceptance speech for my supporters. You made me who I am today.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #46
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
If its slow at work tomorrow and I finish my work early I may write an acceptance speech for my supporters. You made me who I am today.
a poz powerbottom who likes to get raw dogged by neg cubs?
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,272
Total Cats: 32
Default

I don't mind hustler even though he does remind me of a chequebook racer for some reason!

Philip is old school cool too though. The culture on this forum has changed from a bunch of fun guys running tweaked GReddy kits to what it is today. I can't say I'm a big fan of the "cool kids" sheep attitude to doing things, but most larger forums are heading this way.

I think a lot more love was shared when Philip was running the show, now it seems to be run like a business - mostly about the $$.
timk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #48
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saboteur View Post
I don't mind hustler even though he does remind me of a chequebook racer for some reason!

Philip is old school cool too though. The culture on this forum has changed from a bunch of fun guys running tweaked GReddy kits to what it is today. I can't say I'm a big fan of the "cool kids" sheep attitude to doing things, but most larger forums are heading this way.

I think a lot more love was shared when Philip was running the show, now it seems to be run like a business - mostly about the $$.
Show me a checkbook racer who pulls a gay *** tire trailer to the track and sleeps on an air-mattress. I assume your impression of me comes from my realization that I have such a great car which I saved 4-years to build, and you will always see me express gratitude to every person on this forum who held my hand and explained things to me like I am a 5-year old.

I like sheep, they are sexy. However, we have a couple formulas developed by members here that work. We didn't have that formula in the era you reminisce, our cars did not have the reliability or speed back then. We've grown up. You're always welcome to express your opinion and agree or disagree.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #49
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Springfield IL
Posts: 2,750
Total Cats: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
you will always see me express gratitude to every person on this forum who held my hand and explained things to me like I am a 5-year old.

Anytime.
chpmnsws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #50
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpmnsws6 View Post
Anytime.
You didn't "help me like you were talking to a 5-year old", you "touched me like I was a 5-year old".
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #51
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Springfield IL
Posts: 2,750
Total Cats: 24
Default

Eh, close enough.
chpmnsws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #52
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 3,021
Total Cats: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
You didn't "help me like you were talking to a 5-year old", you "touched me like I was a 5-year old".
***** inspection day?
Oscar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #53
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
***** inspection day?
I don't understand this Dutch past-time. Does it involve 14-year old prostitute?
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #54
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 3,021
Total Cats: 114
Default

14? Are you crazy? Waaay too old.
Oscar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arl. Texas
Posts: 937
Total Cats: 23
Default

14 year olds are fast runners, like to talk too much and are usually pretty beat up. Plus they dont fall for the windowless "photo booth van."

I had to think long and hard, I mean real long and real hard about my vote. Then I had to stop and tug one because of all the thinking. In the end I knew what I wanted out of all this. I have to vote in favor of the local, mostly because of all the help Ive been getting from Hustlers wisdom ring. I didnt think I'd ever get those nasty protien stains out.

This leads me to my next problem, the size difference between my arms. Any help would be great.
Miater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #56
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London,OH
Posts: 1,125
Total Cats: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miater View Post
14 year olds are fast runners, like to talk too much and are usually pretty beat up. Plus they dont fall for the windowless "photo booth van."

I had to think long and hard, I mean real long and real hard about my vote. Then I had to stop and tug one because of all the thinking. In the end I knew what I wanted out of all this. I have to vote in favor of the local, mostly because of all the help Ive been getting from Hustlers wisdom ring. I didnt think I'd ever get those nasty protien stains out.

This leads me to my next problem, the size difference between my arms. Any help would be great.
Shake weight?
redturbomiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #57
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 243
Total Cats: 3
Default

Id power bottom for Hustler any day

This thread is about buttsecks right?
Guys?

DontPassTheFence is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 57 07-19-2017 05:11 PM
Need help - Stock Balancer and Fastforward overlay pulleys Frank_and_Beans Supercharger Discussion 13 09-12-2016 09:17 PM
LucaCarMods's Boosted Dutch Miata Build! LucaCarMods Build Threads 11 02-14-2016 07:13 AM
Which moderator should I talk to? unplugged92 Meet and Greet 4 09-16-2015 07:20 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.