I can haz pm box? - Page 4 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Front Desk Questions, suggestions, site problems? Put all your site related threads in here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #61
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Nolan View Post
just shy of the underwear calendar.
I'm outraged

Never Forget -
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #62
Elite Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Posts: 2,791
Total Cats: 71
Default

Awesome.

Thanks for the PM space @Nolan.
shlammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:31 PM   #63
Elite Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Posts: 2,791
Total Cats: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track View Post
I started this pretty much same thread last month lol.
https://www.miataturbo.net/front-des...x-limit-77764/

I got trolled instead. I think it helps that Lars is supporting this renewed effort.

I didnt see your thread, or i totally would have helped.

All done now.
shlammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:41 AM   #64
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Onyxyth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boyertown, PA
Posts: 719
Total Cats: 55
Default

Sweet. Dat PM space.
Onyxyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:43 AM   #65
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 404
Total Cats: 64
Default

A+ thread!

Thanks Nolan for taking care of that. I'm sure its greatly appreciated by everybody here.
BoostedSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:46 AM   #66
Junior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 370
Total Cats: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Nolan View Post
We are ordering stickers and will put a process in place to make sure Lars is lousy with decals and we will also mail them directly to you once anyone signs up to be a member. BTW, Lars and the rest of these mods are the heroes MT needs and I will continue to do whatever I can when they come to us with member/personal requests... just shy of the underwear calendar.

Rick setup the membership with many of those specifics years ago and they should have been updated. MT is one of the few sites that had "decreased desktop ads" when we acquired it and I will continue to fight the business team everytime a new ad is installed in our network to make sure you guys don't see it.

Mobile is a bit tougher because in the past it had monetized about as well as the guy who dresses up like little ceaser and stands at the street corner.. but our new mobile template is much better in that regard. We are in the middle of developing an awesome new mobile application for this Fall and I admit the last one is no good. We were so desperate for any mobile app with the first one that we took something built for another department and macgyvered it to work in somewhat of a "skunk works" type operation (we were told internally we dont have resources for an app, we made an app anyways). Now nearly 40% of our traffic network wide is mobile and we should finally have something formidable end of summer or fall.

-Nolan

Sweet! I recall a bunch of new stuffs in the store in 2011 or whenever the site was redone. I regret not buying everything a little.
hankclaussen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #67
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 617
Total Cats: 53
Default

I looked at my PM inbox this morning and something looked weird. Then I remembered this thread and saw the fine print. Thanks Nolan.

petrolmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #68
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,366
Total Cats: 1,327
Default

I wouldn't mind a 50k inbox limit. Hint, hint.
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #69
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Erat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 4,199
Total Cats: 260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savington View Post
I wouldn't mind a 50k inbox limit. Hint, hint.
look
Erat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:38 AM   #70
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,366
Total Cats: 1,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erat View Post
look
I did. In classic IB form, they gave the $3.50/mo subscribers a 50k limit, but the sponsors who pay 30-40x that still have 1500 limits. Just pointing that out to them so they remember to change the vendor PM limits to the same as what the subscribers get (or more, if they're nice).
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #71
Elite Member
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 5,686
Total Cats: 559
Default

I must not be very popular. I never minded the low limits.
rleete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:22 AM   #72
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (10)
 
Reverant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 5,440
Total Cats: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savington View Post
I did. In classic IB form, they gave the $3.50/mo subscribers a 50k limit, but the sponsors who pay 30-40x that still have 1500 limits. Just pointing that out to them so they remember to change the vendor PM limits to the same as what the subscribers get (or more, if they're nice).
This.

PLEASE.
Reverant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #73
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Erat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 4,199
Total Cats: 260
Default

I would have thought vendors who get PMs all day every day would just have an unlimited box...
Erat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:44 AM   #74
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savington View Post
I did. In classic IB form, they gave the $3.50/mo subscribers a 50k limit, but the sponsors who pay 30-40x that still have 1500 limits. Just pointing that out to them so they remember to change the vendor PM limits to the same as what the subscribers get (or more, if they're nice).
Also, we don't get access to the forum that doesn't exist. But maybe it doesn't exist anymore.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:54 AM   #75
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 13,776
Total Cats: 1,106
Default

You guys are so demanding. I will see if I can get sponsor's more pm's also.
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #76
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 659
Total Cats: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Nolan View Post
We are ordering stickers and will put a process in place to make sure Lars is lousy with decals and we will also mail them directly to you once anyone signs up to be a member. BTW, Lars and the rest of these mods are the heroes MT needs and I will continue to do whatever I can when they come to us with member/personal requests... just shy of the underwear calendar.

Rick setup the membership with many of those specifics years ago and they should have been updated. MT is one of the few sites that had "decreased desktop ads" when we acquired it and I will continue to fight the business team everytime a new ad is installed in our network to make sure you guys don't see it.

Mobile is a bit tougher because in the past it had monetized about as well as the guy who dresses up like little ceaser and stands at the street corner.. but our new mobile template is much better in that regard. We are in the middle of developing an awesome new mobile application for this Fall and I admit the last one is no good. We were so desperate for any mobile app with the first one that we took something built for another department and macgyvered it to work in somewhat of a "skunk works" type operation (we were told internally we dont have resources for an app, we made an app anyways). Now nearly 40% of our traffic network wide is mobile and we should finally have something formidable end of summer or fall.

-Nolan
A+ post, would prop again.
mlev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #77
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,970
Total Cats: 49
Default

yay! Thanks Nolan/Lars.
Seefo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:10 PM   #78
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
You guys are so demanding. I will see if I can get sponsor's more pm's also.
C'mon Lars, it's been 12 hours. What's the hold up?
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #79
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (10)
 
Reverant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 5,440
Total Cats: 198
Default

2^16-1 capable inbox: Check!

Thanks guys!

Now, what about that calendar?
Reverant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #80
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,366
Total Cats: 1,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Also, we don't get access to the forum that doesn't exist. But maybe it doesn't exist anymore.
The first rule of the forum that doesn't exist is don't talk about the forum that doesn't exist.
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raleigh: Fiberglass headlight scope, 1.6L ECU, AFM, Hardtop latches, more bigmackloud Miata parts for sale/trade 13 09-22-2017 01:34 PM
Garrett Turbo, 1.8 Oil Pan, & Misc. Stuff nbdooey Miata parts for sale/trade 9 08-30-2017 10:50 PM
Another Cast Manifold Corky Bell Prefabbed Turbo Kits 18 11-22-2016 10:01 PM
WTB: Box of miata bolts/nuts rharris19 WTB 4 09-03-2015 03:20 PM


Tags
butthole intensifies, dick pix, ibs dolan, lars4president, viva la revolución, you gon' get raped

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.