Advice for the TSA - NSW language - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Round Pond, ME
Posts: 708
Total Cats: 18
Default Advice for the TSA - NSW language

This is old, possibly a repost. I was just reminded of it today, thought I should share.

xturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Hittin' Boost & Cones
iTrader: (2)
 
240_to_miata's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
Posts: 2,572
Total Cats: 11
Default

to me humor based on racism and swearing is just as bad as humor based on stupid immature annoying bullshit that a 5 yr old does (or Adam Sandler)

Either way its not humor in my book
240_to_miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_to_miata View Post
to me humor based on racism and swearing is just as bad as humor based on stupid immature annoying bullshit that a 5 yr old does (or Adam Sandler)

Either way its not humor in my book
Thanks for letting us know how much better you are than all of us. Try not to be such an Arab cocksucking hijacker about it.

"We demand our god, and no other
His law, and no other
Our racial nation
Or no nation
United we will stand
And through diversity we fall
One God.
One Race.
One Nation.
So help us god almighty.
White Power. White Power. White Power."
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

So sensitive up in hurr.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: VA
Posts: 828
Total Cats: -2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_to_miata View Post
to me humor based on racism and swearing is just as bad as humor based on stupid immature annoying bullshit that a 5 yr old does (or Adam Sandler)

Either way its not humor in my book
Thanks for sharing.... ***
thymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Round Pond, ME
Posts: 708
Total Cats: 18
Default

Sorry, guys. I'll go back to MiataTurbo now.......


xturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #7
Hittin' Boost & Cones
iTrader: (2)
 
240_to_miata's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
Posts: 2,572
Total Cats: 11
Default

haha I just said i dont find it funny. . . never said i was offended by it. I didnt mean to come off as a m.net superfag. My apologies. Miataturbo.net it away . . .
240_to_miata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #8
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oakdale, CA
Posts: 1,353
Total Cats: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
"We demand our god, and no other
His law, and no other
Our racial nation
Or no nation
United we will stand
And through diversity we fall
One God.
One Race.
One Nation.
So help us god almighty.
White Power. White Power. White Power."
RyanRaduechel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas, 'Murica
Posts: 2,505
Total Cats: 7
Default

**** all of you, It was hilarious, and a great idea. I would love to see that guy beat the **** out of a terrorist with a baseball bat. It would be like the old guy in the bus fight. Completely epic.
chicksdigmiatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 AM   #10
meatbag
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicksdigmiatas View Post
**** all of you, It was hilarious, and a great idea. I would love to see that guy beat the **** out of a terrorist with a baseball bat. It would be like the old guy in the bus fight. Completely epic.
And therefore deserves to be viewed again.

gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #11
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Thanks for letting us know how much better you are than all of us. Try not to be such an Arab cocksucking hijacker about it.

"We demand our god, and no other
His law, and no other
Our racial nation
Or no nation
United we will stand
And through diversity we fall
One God.
One Race.
One Nation.
So help us god almighty.
White Power. White Power. White Power."
This brings to mind the great skit done by dave chappelle.

Video is NSFW for language.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TTE Build - Help me pick tires chrisn Race Prep 27 10-16-2015 06:12 PM
Software/IT types/Joe P, step inside please z31maniac Insert BS here 13 09-22-2015 03:59 PM
Bp5a swap NA8 Will_da_beast Engine Performance 1 09-14-2015 08:06 PM
Interpreting Deatchwerks Dead Times from Battery Wizard compuw22c MEGAsquirt 0 09-14-2015 07:08 PM
VE values too low? compuw22c MEGAsquirt 4 09-12-2015 08:42 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.