Appreciation of creativity, but what's your take? - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #21
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead_318 View Post
Thanks Pusha, you should move to West Hollywood and pursue your dream of becoming the most successful tranny hooker to ever dawn a fake wig and high heels!
You think I'd make a good tranny with fake wig? Is that your personal opinion? Perhaps you should give me your car's VIN number so I can have a key etched. I'll steal it and go to the ATM machine and withdraw your savings using your PIN number. I'll then blow all your savings inside other male hookers who will give me the HIV virus.
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
What's sad is that piles of **** like that earn millions while many bright minds end up living a financially mediocre life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
That's not sad at all. They do not entertain the masses.

People spend money in a manner that benefits themselves. We work in order to support and enjoy our own lives. And if we find value in Kayne - we are entitled to spend our money on this pleasure. Kayne's fortune is not taken from those who do not care for his work - he did not make his money from you, 18psi. Nor does he stand in the "Bright Mind's" way.

The Bright Minds also do not lack their own proper recognition and support.

The economic value of a manís work is determined by the voluntary consent of those who are willing to trade him their work or products in return. Bright Minds do not seek this type of economic value.
KANYE not Kayne.

Bright minds... A lot of individuals who are heavily financially rewarded are exceptionally intelligent, in the standard WISC test sense. Many of the executives I have known are the sharpest of the sharp. Of course, there are different types of intelligence right? I have also known several millionaire "small business" owners who did not possess stunning mental acumen but they were able to succeed monetarily thanks to business skills and various personality traits.

I realize that by Bright Minds you don't mean bright minds but that's not what I wanted to talk about.
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #23
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusha View Post
You think I'd make a good tranny with fake wig? Is that your personal opinion? Perhaps you should give me your car's VIN number so I can have a key etched. I'll steal it and go to the ATM machine and withdraw your savings using your PIN number. I'll then blow all your savings inside other male hookers who will give me the HIV virus.
Damn that's personal.


Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #24
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,165
Total Cats: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusha View Post
You think I'd make a good tranny with fake wig? Is that your personal opinion? Perhaps you should give me your car's VIN number so I can have a key etched. I'll steal it and go to the ATM machine and withdraw your savings using your PIN number. I'll then blow all your savings inside other male hookers who will give me the HIV virus.
You ruined it.
gearhead_318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #25
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,197
Total Cats: 2,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
That's not sad at all. They do not entertain the masses.


People spend money in a manner that benefits themselves. We work in order to support and enjoy our own lives. And if we find value in Kayne - we are entitled to spend our money on this pleasure. Kayne's fortune is not taken from those who do not care for his work - he did not make his money from you, 18psi. Nor does he stand in the "Bright Mind's" way.

The Bright Minds also do not lack their own proper recognition and support.

The economic value of a man’s work is determined by the voluntary consent of those who are willing to trade him their work or products in return. Bright Minds do not seek this type of economic value.
You misunderstood what I was trying to say (or I didn't word it correctly), but IDGAF.
Kanye is a shitbag IRREGARDLESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeflora View Post
I realize that by Bright Minds you don't mean bright minds but that's not what I wanted to talk about.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MP62 maintenance Pist0n Supercharger Discussion 3 10-10-2015 05:23 PM
Going back to stock. Need some 1.6 parts. Trent WTB 2 10-01-2015 01:15 PM
Odd Steering issue interestedofold Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 5 09-29-2015 02:42 PM
Interpreting Deatchwerks Dead Times from Battery Wizard compuw22c MEGAsquirt 0 09-14-2015 07:08 PM
VE values too low? compuw22c MEGAsquirt 4 09-12-2015 08:42 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM.