can I stick a motor in the miata trunk? - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #21
I'm Miserable!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 589
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post

Fail.. All I was trying to do was help you.. Fail at what? Quit stuff random animals up your butt and maybe you won't be such a moody ----.
MX5-4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

oh snap, this thread turned into a power-bottom shootout
I feel gay for even posting in here at all
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #23
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raleigh,NC
Posts: 912
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabac View Post
oh snap, this thread turned into a power-bottom shootout
I feel gay for even posting in here at all
supra441979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #24
I'm Miserable!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 589
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabac View Post
oh snap, this thread turned into a power-bottom shootout
I feel gay for even posting in here at all
PBs don't shootout they get shot in. I'm sure Huslter has more detail he is the the MT.net expert. I'm just jerkin' his chain to see if he will blow a gasket. So far it's working. There should be a hateful post coming soon.

MX5-4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #25
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

I have a twin engine miata.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #26
I haz no trubo
iTrader: (2)
 
Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 3,021
Total Cats: 114
Default

every single one of hustlers post crack me up
shame there's only so much room for a sig..
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:06 PM   #27
Tour de Franzia
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX5-4me View Post
PBs don't shootout they get shot in. I'm sure Huslter has more detail he is the the MT.net expert. I'm just jerkin' his chain to see if he will blow a gasket. So far it's working. There should be a hateful post coming soon.

oh yeah, I take this **** seriously and I'm very upset right now because I'm the kinda guy that walks into the club takes it over, its like a business and I'm are donald trump, bill gates, and steve wynn of the fitness/club nightlife world and I just take over. I bust a front double bicep as soon as i get in, then after 2 redbull and vodkas I rip my shirt off and usually just sport a tank because "i have a buzz" which I really don't but its an excuse to take my shirt off and if anyone asks "I'm hot from the alcohol" then i hit up the bathroom and look for the handicap stall to get a good pump with the dip bars for the gimps, and I just do my thing you know, all ripped shredded bro, just mackin on *****, making everyone else feel like ****. I'm tanner, more shredded, and I make it rain with the cash flow. Goose bottles left and right, bro.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #28
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

K for your information, *******, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap *** queen of the jungle homoerotic *****-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and ****. Don't pull your ******* wierd *** african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #29
Junior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PBC.
Posts: 404
Total Cats: 0
Default

if you put your motor in the trunk or the seat it probably wont run, leave it where it is.
dpexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #30
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 152
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
oh yeah, I take this **** seriously and I'm very upset right now because I'm the kinda guy that walks into the club takes it over, its like a business and I'm are donald trump, bill gates, and steve wynn of the fitness/club nightlife world and I just take over. I bust a front double bicep as soon as i get in, then after 2 redbull and vodkas I rip my shirt off and usually just sport a tank because "i have a buzz" which I really don't but its an excuse to take my shirt off and if anyone asks "I'm hot from the alcohol" then i hit up the bathroom and look for the handicap stall to get a good pump with the dip bars for the gimps, and I just do my thing you know, all ripped shredded bro, just mackin on *****, making everyone else feel like ****. I'm tanner, more shredded, and I make it rain with the cash flow. Goose bottles left and right, bro.

where do you come up with this ****...i love it
chricto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #31
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,980
Total Cats: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Can I stick a motor with the head bolted on in the trunk, or do I have to take the head off? I'd rather not take the passenger seat out.
Why don't you just push the car there, install the motor and drive back?

Duh! Do I have to think of everything?
rmcelwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #32
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,997
Total Cats: 1
Default

just carry it in your *** goatse style
johndoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #33
Senior Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: worcester ma
Posts: 1,124
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
oh yeah, I take this **** seriously and I'm very upset right now because I'm the kinda guy that walks into the club takes it over, its like a business and I'm are donald trump, bill gates, and steve wynn of the fitness/club nightlife world and I just take over. I bust a front double bicep as soon as i get in, then after 2 redbull and vodkas I rip my shirt off and usually just sport a tank because "i have a buzz" which I really don't but its an excuse to take my shirt off and if anyone asks "I'm hot from the alcohol" then i hit up the bathroom and look for the handicap stall to get a good pump with the dip bars for the gimps, and I just do my thing you know, all ripped shredded bro, just mackin on *****, making everyone else feel like ****. I'm tanner, more shredded, and I make it rain with the cash flow. Goose bottles left and right, bro.

this reminds me of brucie from the new gta lol
urgaynknowit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:01 PM   #34
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,980
Total Cats: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgaynknowit View Post
this reminds me of brucie from the new gta lol
Yeah, what the hell am I doing on the computer. I've got Russians to kill! CYa...
rmcelwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #35
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 16
Total Cats: 0
Default

WOW just wow. Hustler just gave the end all of pwnage.
klutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #36
Tour de Franzia
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chricto View Post
where do you come up with this ****...i love it
caviar and cris, son. Its just the way my crew rolls.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[CT] 1999 Mazda Miata 10th Anniversary Edition - $5800 Jike Spingleton Cars for sale/trade 3 09-20-2016 05:33 PM
elesjuan's mediocre 95 Miata adventure (google fiber edition) elesjuan Build Threads 8 02-16-2016 09:36 PM
Turbo 1995 Miata Low mileage Clean Tekel Cars for sale/trade 29 02-05-2016 05:16 PM
starting issue Johnny Tater Engine Performance 3 09-23-2015 07:10 PM
1991 Turbo Miata partout tottestad Miata parts for sale/trade 18 09-14-2015 08:52 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.