Can we gay up the miataturbo logo more? - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Total Cats: 0
Default Can we gay up the miataturbo logo more?

I did a search and didn't see this discussed although I'm sure it has been, but is it possible that the Miataturbo logo could be any gayer? Hot pink, guy with a balloon, puffy clouds, stuff squirting out and rainbowy swirls behind it.


I gotta say it's fabulous felluhsss!


Now if I could just get a set of those teddy bear wheels for track days.
cueball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
cjernigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8,147
Total Cats: 6
Default

cjernigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 406
Default

i think the members gay this place up plenty
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:41 PM   #4
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

My name is Gary and I am an artist that specializes in oil paintings. I have been unable to sell most of my paintings and I am now running out of room to store all of my canvas's. The paintings I have to offer are on 24x36 canvas's and are all very unique and provocative, pushing the limits of what is accepted in society. I am giving away 6 very different and unique works in hopes that others will see my work outside of my apartment. The works I have to offer are as follows:

Oil Painting of a nude retarded child being pecked in the head by an ostrich

Oil Painting of a nun with a strap-on, skull ******* a jack-o-lantern

Oil Painting of President Bush getting *** fucked by a Donkey

Oil Painting of a Taco with human features with a huge erection, getting a blow job from a group of illegal immigrants

Oil painting of a midget getting hit in the face with a pie, standing in a sewer.

Oil Painting of a Chinese man with a duck in his ***, smoking an opium pipe.

All of my paintings have very deep meanings to me and are all special. If you are interested please call and let me know specifically which painting you are interested in. I will only call back if I still have the one you want. This is of course, first come first serve.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,997
Total Cats: 1
Default

well I'd have to see them before I can commit to buy. But the taco one and the retarded child sound like they'd be right up my alley.
johndoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,659
Total Cats: 54
Default

I got dibs on the taco painting.

Vash-
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
My name is Gary and I am an artist that specializes in oil paintings. I have been unable to sell most of my paintings and I am now running out of room to store all of my canvas's. The paintings I have to offer are on 24x36 canvas's and are all very unique and provocative, pushing the limits of what is accepted in society. I am giving away 6 very different and unique works in hopes that others will see my work outside of my apartment. The works I have to offer are as follows:

Oil Painting of a nude retarded child being pecked in the head by an ostrich

Oil Painting of a nun with a strap-on, skull ******* a jack-o-lantern

Oil Painting of President Bush getting *** fucked by a Donkey

Oil Painting of a Taco with human features with a huge erection, getting a blow job from a group of illegal immigrants

Oil painting of a midget getting hit in the face with a pie, standing in a sewer.

Oil Painting of a Chinese man with a duck in his ***, smoking an opium pipe.

All of my paintings have very deep meanings to me and are all special. If you are interested please call and let me know specifically which painting you are interested in. I will only call back if I still have the one you want. This is of course, first come first serve.
OK, you can stay here turboless for another 1000 posts.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Round Pond, ME
Posts: 708
Total Cats: 18
Default

Damn, Hustler. You could probably get paid for writing some of this **** - maybe you could spend less time living out of a suitcase.
xturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #9
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xturner View Post
Damn, Hustler. You could probably get paid for writing some of this **** - maybe you could spend less time living out of a suitcase.
no ****, now I have the motor put together even, I leave for maryland tomorrow, then little rock, then miami, then NOLA, then little rock again, but I'm looking at getting back to dallas in July, buying another daily, then putting this car together. At the absolute latest, this car must be ready for hallett in september. I must rape and spit at miatas at hallett this year.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,997
Total Cats: 1
Default

Spitting first might make the raping easier, just a tip.
johndoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:22 PM   #11
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe View Post
Spitting first might make the raping easier, just a tip.
no no no, rape, then spit.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:25 PM   #12
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 885
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Oil Painting of a nun with a strap-on, skull ******* a jack-o-lantern

wow. i think i literally just shat myself i was laughing so hard at that one.

</thread>
devin mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:38 PM   #13
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:24 AM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 138
Total Cats: 0
Default

silentbob343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 885
Total Cats: 2
Default

wow. well played, silentbob. well motherfucking played...
devin mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #16
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 406
Default

i never knew papelbon had it in him.

yanks fan much?
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 138
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
i never knew papelbon had it in him.

yanks fan much?
hehe, does it show?
silentbob343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #18
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,659
Total Cats: 54
Default

That picture is great! lol

Vash-
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #19
Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Plano,TX
Posts: 674
Total Cats: 3
Default

LMFAO! I needed a good laugh and this thread is awesome!
johnwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #20
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

Thanks for making this Monday bareable...thank you!!!!! I am awake now, **** coffee, MT.net FTMFW!!!!
Zabac is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bunch of NB stuff - mspnp2, begi intake mani, injectors mikeflys1 Miata parts for sale/trade 12 05-01-2016 10:51 AM
elesjuan's mediocre 95 Miata adventure (google fiber edition) elesjuan Build Threads 8 02-16-2016 09:36 PM
Turbo 1995 Miata Low mileage Clean Tekel Cars for sale/trade 29 02-05-2016 05:16 PM
NEW-Wiseco Piston, K1 Rods, Supertech Valves & Spring/Retainer, TB&C pedals Rudes333 Miata parts for sale/trade 17 11-05-2015 02:16 PM
Now shipping NC MX-5 (2006-15) Precision Sliding Seat Mounts FAB Fab9 Tuning - Miata Performance Parts 0 09-11-2015 01:02 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.