I sold out! - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,450
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamx-5 View Post
Ford owns mazda! thus they make the miata in a wierd way.
They only own 1/3 of Mazda.
bripab007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:23 AM   #22
AFM Crusader
iTrader: (18)
 
olderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wayne, NJ
Posts: 4,438
Total Cats: 84
Default

And the stickers on the 07 still say "95% made in Japan" I think the other 5% is the tires
olderguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #23
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: E. LA
Posts: 430
Total Cats: 0
Default

yuck. sorry to hear that.
TonyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:57 PM   #24
Senior Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VT
Posts: 939
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbsauce View Post
Yuck, now your just "that guy" with the mustang.

I have a better build suggestion (see image)
Sweet Topaz!!!
Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:32 AM   #25
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
turbobluemiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 1,019
Total Cats: 0
Default

mustangs are gay as hell
turbobluemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:11 AM   #26
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

I don't understand living in California.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raleigh: Fiberglass headlight scope, 1.6L ECU, AFM, Hardtop latches, more bigmackloud Miata parts for sale/trade 13 09-22-2017 01:34 PM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM
Moroso Air Oil Separator Catch Can Aroundcorner Miata parts for sale/trade 2 10-01-2015 04:20 PM
NA Seat Sliders and Seat Belt Receivers skipstr Miata parts for sale/trade 2 09-28-2015 11:53 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.