moola invites! - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2007, 06:11 PM   #21
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 2,575
Total Cats: 11
Default

I seem to win most on the gold one. Its pretty easy to win acually.
cardriverx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:04 AM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,980
Total Cats: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardriverx View Post
I seem to win most on the gold one. Its pretty easy to win acually.
What is your method for winning? I guess I would do better if I didn't get disconnected every other game. My server must be transferring a ton of data right now.
rmcelwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:41 AM   #23
Elite Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,900
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcelwee View Post
What is your method for winning? I guess I would do better if I didn't get disconnected every other game. My server must be transferring a ton of data right now.
I'm starting to think this **** is rigged... every time I get above a $1 i mysteriously get disconnected or get 4 aces in a row (and for obvious reasons clicked LO).

**** suckers don't even want to give out $10, I refuse to believe anyone will ever get $10M
Arkmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:48 AM   #24
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 2,575
Total Cats: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmage View Post
I'm starting to think this **** is rigged... every time I get above a $1 i mysteriously get disconnected or get 4 aces in a row (and for obvious reasons clicked LO).

**** suckers don't even want to give out $10, I refuse to believe anyone will ever get $10M

really? I have acually got up to $10 playing the gold one, and I havent got disconnected . hey id be happy with $100 lol
cardriverx is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obligation Joe Perez Current Events, News, Politics 118 11-30-2016 01:24 PM
open invitation to Mazda /Fozda meet Chicago area 10/3 Hot_Wheels Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 2 09-24-2015 03:43 PM
Racing-underground invite? bryanlow Insert BS here 28 05-20-2011 04:30 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.