Top of the Food Chain - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
Slowest Progress Ever
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
thirdgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The coal ridden hills of Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,805
Total Cats: 183
Default Top of the Food Chain

I just took a **** and while I was pissing (only wearing underwear) I looked down and was checking out my feet. I realized that if there is a god and if there is a creator that actually had an education in science; then there's no reason that humans should have hand similar feet. If your feet were in fact hand similar, than aside from walking on them, you should also be able to grab onto a bar as if you grabbed it with your hand(s). I can't do curl ups with my feet like I can do with my hands, so where is the engineering in that?
As progressed as we as humans our, why can't we realize that we got this way on our own? Perhaps this will give us some leadway as to better ourselves and our prosperity?
thirdgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:16 AM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Posts: 3,778
Total Cats: 35
Default

Have you ever seen a monkey?
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdgen View Post
I just took a **** and while I was pissing (only wearing underwear) I looked down and was checking out my feet. I realized that if there is a god and if there is a creator that actually had an education in science; then there's no reason that humans should have hand similar feet. If your feet were in fact hand similar, than aside from walking on them, you should also be able to grab onto a bar as if you grabbed it with your hand(s). I can't do curl ups with my feet like I can do with my hands, so where is the engineering in that?
As progressed as we as humans our, why can't we realize that we got this way on our own? Perhaps this will give us some leadway as to better ourselves and our prosperity?
Lay off the ketamine.
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:42 AM   #4
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Shalimar, FL
Posts: 965
Total Cats: 7
Default

Somebody is drunk posting. It's cool. I did it last weekend.
messiahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:43 AM   #5
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Posts: 3,778
Total Cats: 35
Default

Not drunk enough to be drunk posting. His spelling, grammar, and punctuation is perfect.

We are designed to run and jump on the ground, not climb trees. If we had the same manipulative ability in our feet as we do in our hands, we'd break our feet, a lot. Have you tried walking on your hands for an extended period of time? It just doesn't work.
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:47 AM   #6
Junior Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Makakilo
Posts: 444
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdgen View Post
I just took a **** and while I was pissing (only wearing underwear) I looked down and was checking out my feet.
Means dick is too small.
r808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:51 AM   #7
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

We probably did have hand like feet able to grasp limbs and climb like monkeys, until we needed to get on the ground and be able to run upright to see predators over the grass, and whatever evolutionary reasons there are.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:00 AM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,980
Total Cats: 14
Default

When aliens mated with the monkeys we lost our hand like feet.
rmcelwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #9
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
Not drunk enough to be drunk posting. His spelling, grammar, and punctuation is perfect.
No, his post is not perfect. I could edit it if you don't believe me.
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:35 AM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Posts: 3,778
Total Cats: 35
Default

Fine. Near perfect. Why did I have a feeling I'd get called out on that?
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:37 AM   #11
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
Fine. Near perfect. Why did I have a feeling I'd get called out on that?
Your post is loaded with fragments, please consider revising it.
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
Elite Member
 
Chiburbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Gilberts, IL
Posts: 2,158
Total Cats: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcelwee View Post
When aliens mated with the monkeys we lost our hand like feet.
Why would aliens want to mate with beings with hand like feet? Heck, we are related to monkeys, and I don't see a reesus and think - "I'd it it..."
Chiburbian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:25 AM   #13
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NA6C-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 8,038
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiburbian View Post
Why would aliens want to mate with beings with hand like feet? Heck, we are related to monkeys, and I don't see a reesus and think - "I'd it it..."
Your loss, more for me.
NA6C-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #14
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

kotomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #15
Slowest Progress Ever
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
thirdgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The coal ridden hills of Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,805
Total Cats: 183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messiahx View Post
Somebody is drunk posting. It's cool. I did it last weekend.
Do it again this weekend! There should be a MT.net drunk post contest. Scores could be based on creativity, amount of alcohol consumed, etc. I was tuned up, but I still can spell 1/2 decent unless I'm like double seein **** faced.
thirdgen is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raleigh: Fiberglass headlight scope, 1.6L ECU, AFM, Hardtop latches, more bigmackloud Miata parts for sale/trade 13 09-22-2017 01:34 PM
OTS Bilstein to motorsports ASN conversion stoves Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 5 04-21-2016 04:00 PM
1991 special edition with hard top full part out JC, NJ russian Miata parts for sale/trade 6 10-08-2015 04:01 PM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.