Old noob, first post. - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Meet and Greet Say Hi. De-noob yourself.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #1  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 2
Default Old noob, first post.

Greetings to all.

My name is George and although i have been reading turbo kitty for some years the time has come to introduce my self.

i have a black nb1... forged bottom end, with a gtx 2867 .64 3 inch downpipe, stock 99 head stock intake, ms2pnp, 6speed, torsen. And lots of other mods.
English is not my native language, so feel free to mock my grammar and spelling.

Nice to meet you.
Mpliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:09 PM   #2  
Moderator
iTrader: (11)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 16,535
Total Cats: 1,756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpliki View Post
English is not my native language, so feel free to mock my grammar and spelling.

Nice to meet you.
Hahaha! I like your attitude! And it shows that you have really been reading the forum for a while. Welcome to the forum.

Where are you from?
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:48 PM   #3  
Tweaking Enginerd
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 586
Total Cats: 50
Default

Welcome!

Gots dyno? I am intersted in all things gtx2867 on the miata.
Ted75zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:09 PM   #4  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 91
Total Cats: 16
Default

Welcome to the Forum. I too would enjoy seeing a dyno plot of your engine with the GTX2867
Ken Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:47 AM   #5  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Hahaha! I like your attitude! And it shows that you have really been reading the forum for a while. Welcome to the forum.

Where are you from?
Thank you. I am from Greece. Also i forgot to mention this is my 2nd miata. I previously had a mk1 90 miata also turboed.
Mpliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:57 AM   #6  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted75zcar View Post
Welcome!

Gots dyno? I am intersted in all things gtx2867 on the miata.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Hill View Post
Welcome to the Forum. I too would enjoy seeing a dyno plot of your engine with the GTX2867

Nice to meet guys. No i dont, but i will dyno it and post it in the appropriate thread.

Regarding gtx2867, If i was given an option now, i would go with TSE's 6758 kit..... which i will.... in time
Mpliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:41 AM   #7  
Newb
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 35
Total Cats: 3
Default

Giasou Giorgo!

I am a Greek living in Florida.

I've noticed that there are quite a few Greeks, parts for sale in Greece, even a company in Athens making ECUs. Is the MX-5 a popular car for modifying over there? Haven't really encountered this many Greek people in any car community before.
DrKarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:27 AM   #8  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 23
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKarrot View Post
Giasou Giorgo!

I am a Greek living in Florida.

I've noticed that there are quite a few Greeks, parts for sale in Greece, even a company in Athens making ECUs. Is the MX-5 a popular car for modifying over there? Haven't really encountered this many Greek people in any car community before.
Γεια σου Γιατρε καροτο!

The miata is a very popular car for mods in Greece.Also, there are 2 forums that i know of dedicated in miatas. I dont know if i can post the forums URL's so i will send you a pm.
Mpliki is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NA8 turbo kit partout RedCarmel Miata parts for sale/trade 23 03-17-2018 09:25 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.