sup turbo people - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Meet and Greet Say Hi. De-noob yourself.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
Guest
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Total Cats: 0
Default sup turbo people

ive been browsing this forum pretty hard lately really like it. lots of great info + lots of funny ******** makes for a great forum. anyway i decided to de-noob myself cuz i thought i would try and get rid of this Air fuel ratio gauge but i cant cuz my post count is weak. but yea mang i drive a 03 base model engine is stock. swapped in a 6 speed running it with a 4.3 diff, shocks, springs umm special edition wooden **** inside leather seats and a bunch of other little misc bullsheet us car guys like to play with. posting from Atlanta. heres some point-n-shoot pics i had. lmk wtf bbs lol tps




DecoyOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,684
Total Cats: 10
Default

WHERE'S THE TURBO?!?!


Nice clean car. Besides selling your gauge what are your plans for the car??
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

You should be kicked in the ***** for using "cuz" as many times as you did in your intro.

But ya, welcome.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

welcome.

and if you noticed your posts disappearing, it's because it was pretty clear that you were just trying to get your post count up to sell something.

just try to pretend you're at least contributing something other than "looks good!!" in some current threads over the span of a day or two (not 30 minutes) and there will probably be no issues.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Guest
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Total Cats: 0
Default

hopefully it will be spoolin on adaptronic soon. my goal is about 200whp but...i mean i doubt ill stop there, i dont think car guys know when to stop the modifications. the car has a stage 1 exedy right now so im hoping its enough to handle the torque increase. money is sort of tight college kid budget but no big deal tho im sailing towards a turbo steadily. i just want the car to have a reliable turbo set up, and id like it to make some decent power so i can rape these honda and nissan guys.
DecoyOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
Guest
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayc72 View Post
You should be kicked in the ***** for using "cuz" as many times as you did in your intro.

But ya, welcome.
harsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
welcome.

and if you noticed your posts disappearing, it's because it was pretty clear that you were just trying to get your post count up to sell something.

just try to pretend you're at least contributing something other than "looks good!!" in some current threads over the span of a day or two (not 30 minutes) and there will probably be no issues.
LOL aite ill be good. but those were genuine subscriptions to my favorite threads on here even though the posts are basically a waste of precious bandwidth. you sould be nice n let me sell the gauge for two reasons.

1) when going turbo AF gauges are super important and i think theres a miata out there that really needs this. you dont want a dead miata on your hands do you?
2) my next 3 posts prolly wont contribute much. i mean they could but idk ill see depends on whos talking about what ill do my best

Last edited by DecoyOctopus; 02-19-2010 at 02:40 PM.
DecoyOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Elite Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 1,780
Total Cats: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
ive been browsing this forum pretty hard lately really like it. lots of great info + lots of funny ******** makes for a great forum. anyway i decided to de-noob myself cuz i thought i would try and get rid of this Air fuel ratio gauge but i cant cuz my post count is weak. but yea mang i drive a 03 base model engine is stock. swapped in a 6 speed running it with a 4.3 diff, shocks, springs umm special edition wooden **** inside leather seats and a bunch of other little misc bullsheet us car guys like to play with. posting from Atlanta. heres some point-n-shoot pics i had. lmk wtf bbs lol tps
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
hopefully it will be spoolin on adaptronic soon. my goal is about 200whp but...i mean i doubt ill stop there, i dont think car guys know when to stop the modifications. the car has a stage 1 exedy right now so im hoping its enough to handle the torque increase. money is sort of tight college kid budget but no big deal tho im sailing towards a turbo steadily. i just want the car to have a reliable turbo set up, and id like it to make some decent power so i can rape these honda and nissan guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
harsh


LOL aite ill be good.



Edit: Welcome
Jeff_Ciesielski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #8
Guest
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Ciesielski View Post
post #8

the spelling errors are due to a 6oz benign tumor pressing on my cerebellum

oh oh oh and my name is sam. funny you posted that pic.

edit: only 2 more posts and im good. so excited lolz.
DecoyOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #9
Guest
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Total Cats: 0
Default

post #9

HALP!!

my signature wont work...
DecoyOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #10
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Welcome, although I didn't really read anything past the first letter in your first sentence.

Anyways, good luck with the turbo stuff.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
m2cupcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,244
Total Cats: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
...edit: only 2 more posts and im good. so excited lolz.
Welcome- and don't worry about Y8s, he never bans anybody, so have at it!
m2cupcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
Guest
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2cupcar View Post
Welcome- and don't worry about Y8s, he never bans anybody, so have at it!
hey i know you!!! so hes a pushover huh lol ill remember that




i kid


i kid



but srysly...i got this gauge...my post count is 10...the prophecy has been fullfilled.
DecoyOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #13
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
welcome.

and if you noticed your posts disappearing, it's because it was pretty clear that you were just trying to get your post count up to sell something.

just try to pretend you're at least contributing something other than "looks good!!" in some current threads over the span of a day or two (not 30 minutes) and there will probably be no issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
harsh


LOL aite ill be good. but those were genuine subscriptions to my favorite threads on here even though the posts are basically a waste of precious bandwidth. you sould be nice n let me sell the gauge for two reasons.

1) when going turbo AF gauges are super important and i think theres a miata out there that really needs this. you dont want a dead miata on your hands do you?
2) my next 3 posts prolly wont contribute much. i mean they could but idk ill see depends on whos talking about what ill do my best
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
post #8

the spelling errors are due to a 6oz benign tumor pressing on my cerebellum

oh oh oh and my name is sam. funny you posted that pic.

edit: only 2 more posts and im good. so excited lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
post #9

HALP!!

my signature wont work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
hey i know you!!! so hes a pushover huh lol ill remember that




i kid


i kid



but srysly...i got this gauge...my post count is 10...the prophecy has been fullfilled.
...

I'm thinking it's time to change.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:28 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Shelbina, MO (North East)
Posts: 335
Total Cats: 0
Default

I was going to welcome you but I see you have been "Temporarily banned"

Well you made it to 12 posts.
rweatherford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #15
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Nermin you are probably one of the most friendly people I have ever met on the netz, welcoming so many people!! Such a nice guy.


Quote:
good price man,

welcome

welcome

welcome man

Whats up? My name is Nermin, I'm from Atlanta, GA. Been lurking on this site for a few weeks and just decided to join now.

bump for a fellow turbo NA

nice man.

clean *** miata man

nice miata man
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 59 Yesterday 09:00 PM
WTB MP62 (Hotside) (NB2) Rick02R WTB 3 01-03-2016 08:18 PM
Expected intake temps on the track? tazswing Race Prep 20 10-03-2015 12:04 PM
ISO 1.6 turbo cast iron manifold cale saurage DIY Turbo Discussion 16 10-01-2015 12:25 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.