2004 Mazdaspeed Miata seats - $150 OBO each or $275 / set - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 325
Total Cats: 20
Default 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata seats - $150 OBO each or $275 / set

2004 Mazdaspeed Miata seats - $150 OBO each or $275 / set

Located in Richmond, VA.

Drivers side mount was hacked up for a race seat mount. Passenger side mount is intact and included. Need more room in garage and these won't fit in the very tight full cage now in the car.

Shipping could be UPS oversize or truck freight depending on your location. Either way will ship at cost.

Detailed images here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtjball...7626653288200/
vtjballeng is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Orlando,Fl
Posts: 402
Total Cats: 0
Default

some one jump on this, cuz im broke
mx03tb is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
Junior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 435
Total Cats: -5
Default

Why couldn't they have been solid black I would be all over it
MiataMX5 is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 40
Total Cats: 0
Default

You mention the seat mount is modified. Do you mean the seat slider assembly? I would love to have a 2001+ set for my 99. I am 6'3 and the '99/'00 seatbacks are too low.

If I can reuse my seat parts to make your fully functional, please send me a shipping quote for greyhound shipping to minneapolis, MN

Thanks,
Jess
I can't send PMs yet
Jesse99James is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 325
Total Cats: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse99James View Post
You mention the seat mount is modified. Do you mean the seat slider assembly? I would love to have a 2001+ set for my 99. I am 6'3 and the '99/'00 seatbacks are too low.

If I can reuse my seat parts to make your fully functional, please send me a shipping quote for greyhound shipping to minneapolis, MN

Thanks,
Jess
I can't send PMs yet
To clarify, the driver's side has no seat mount provided. The passenger side does have a seat mount / stock slider assembly provided.

We don't use greyhound at our warehouse. They have an online quote form I filled out and it quoted around $75 for shipping. I think UPS would be a little less but I'm not sure as I will need to check weights and dimensions.
vtjballeng is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #6
Elite Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,904
Total Cats: 4
Default

I;m interested. I have family in VA. If it would make it easier.

What is the price to 77082

cash in hand
Pitlab77 is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 40
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtjballeng View Post
To clarify, the driver's side has no seat mount provided. The passenger side does have a seat mount / stock slider assembly provided.

We don't use greyhound at our warehouse. They have an online quote form I filled out and it quoted around $75 for shipping. I think UPS would be a little less but I'm not sure as I will need to check weights and dimensions.
So, I take it that you agree that I can bolt my seat mount to your seat? I can't remember what they seat bottom looks like and your pictures don't show the hacked up mount. I highly doubt Mazda redesigned the mount/slider on the 2001+ seats.

I'll buy them as soon as I have a firm price as long as I can bolt my mount/slider parts to your seat or swap your seat bottom foam/cover onto my seat bottom. Shipping via UPS is fine. I threw Greyhound out as an option since I've heard they are inexpensive for bulky items.

How would you like payment?
Jesse99James is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 325
Total Cats: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitlab77 View Post
I;m interested. I have family in VA. If it would make it easier.

What is the price to 77082

cash in hand
I'll figure out all the dimensions and packaging, it may be Monday before I get the exact numbers due to a busy weekend schedule.
vtjballeng is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 325
Total Cats: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse99James View Post
So, I take it that you agree that I can bolt my seat mount to your seat? I can't remember what they seat bottom looks like and your pictures don't show the hacked up mount. I highly doubt Mazda redesigned the mount/slider on the 2001+ seats.

I'll buy them as soon as I have a firm price as long as I can bolt my mount/slider parts to your seat or swap your seat bottom foam/cover onto my seat bottom. Shipping via UPS is fine. I threw Greyhound out as an option since I've heard they are inexpensive for bulky items.

How would you like payment?
I have no idea about the mounts and what they fit. The easiest way to check would be to see if the part number is the same in some part system lookup between yours and a 2004 MSM. You could call Mazda and ask them what replacement part is used for each application and see if its the same pn. I doubt they redesigned the mounts too but I'm not able to look at the part numbers in alldata today. Can check on Monday though.

Paypal to my username at gmail.com is fine for payment. I will get the pricing for the shipping and get the packaging settled on Monday so I can give you a firm shipping price.
vtjballeng is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
91 1.6l turbo complete part out. Tony the Tiger Miata parts for sale/trade 63 12-29-2016 03:23 AM
Turbo 1995 Miata Low mileage Clean Tekel Cars for sale/trade 29 02-05-2016 05:16 PM
FS/FT: 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege leatherface24 Cars for sale/trade 15 10-16-2015 12:35 PM
MS PNP requires reading and following directions??? satisfied MEGAsquirt 141 10-06-2015 11:44 AM
DIYPNP Won't Stay Running huesmann MEGAsquirt 19 09-16-2015 08:11 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.