NA Stock Parts/A-pilar guage pod/Boost guage - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 64
Total Cats: 2
Default NA Stock Parts/A-pilar guage pod/Boost guage

Just converted my 1994 NA to a full time race car. I need to get these parts out of my basement. All prices are shipped to US only. I will provide pictures and more detailed info if you PM me what you are interested in.

1. Instrument Cluster - $60
2. Wheel with Air bag - $50
3. Front Air bag - $50
4. Heater core - $50
5. AC Evaporator core - $50
6. Blower motor - $50
7. Stock ECU - $40
8. Stock seat - $75 (shipping not included)
9. Exide stage 2 Clutch - $125
10. Stock fly wheel - $65
11. Stock Sway bars - $30
12. Rear seat belt tower brace - $60
13. Tan Robins top and frame (Plastic Window) - $200 (Shipping not included)
14. FM A-pilar 2 guage pod - $55
15. Autometer Ultra Comp boost guage. $45

If it is not listed there is a good chance I may have it. Just send a PM and I will check and see.
Iowamiata1994 is offline  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 617
Total Cats: 53
Default

Interested in the boost gauge. PMed
petrolmed is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 64
Total Cats: 2
Default

I still have these parts. Make me an offer I need them out of my garage.
Iowamiata1994 is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Kentucky
Posts: 221
Total Cats: 1
Default

Has the clutch been used, does it come with pressure plate?
Oochi is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #5
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 64
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oochi View Post
Has the clutch been used, does it come with pressure plate?
It is used and includes pressure plate. The clutch is in good shape
Iowamiata1994 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Central Kentucky
Posts: 221
Total Cats: 1
Default

How many miles, and how much power was on it? Do you have pictures?
Oochi is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
Junior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 421
Total Cats: 9
Default

Interested in the clutch setup, PM sent
slammed200 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 AM   #8
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 64
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oochi View Post
How many miles, and how much power was on it? Do you have pictures?
It had less then 5k on a 8 psi turbo build. I can send you some tomorrow
Iowamiata1994 is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 64
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowamiata1994 View Post
Just converted my 1994 NA to a full time race car. I need to get these parts out of my basement. All prices are shipped to US only. I will provide pictures and more detailed info if you PM me what you are interested in.

1. Instrument Cluster - $60
2. Wheel with Air bag - $50
3. Front Air bag - $50
4. Heater core - $50
5. AC Evaporator core - $50
6. Blower motor - $50
7. Stock ECU - $40
8. Stock seat - $75 (shipping not included)
9. Exide stage 2 Clutch - $125
10. Stock fly wheel - $65
11. Stock Sway bars - $30
12. Rear seat belt tower brace - $60
13. Tan Robins top and frame (Plastic Window) - $200 (Shipping not included)
14. FM A-pilar 2 guage pod - $55
15. Autometer Ultra Comp boost guage. $45

If it is not listed there is a good chance I may have it. Just send a PM and I will check and see.
Here are pictures of the A-pillar and boost guage
Attached Thumbnails
NA Stock Parts/A-pilar guage pod/Boost guage-pillar.jpg   NA Stock Parts/A-pilar guage pod/Boost guage-boost-guage.jpg  
Iowamiata1994 is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 64
Total Cats: 2
Default

Clutch and Gauge pod are sold
Iowamiata1994 is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 58 Yesterday 10:04 PM
WTB MP62 (Hotside) (NB2) Rick02R WTB 3 01-03-2016 08:18 PM
Expected intake temps on the track? tazswing Race Prep 20 10-03-2015 12:04 PM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM
Going back to stock. Need some 1.6 parts. Trent WTB 2 10-01-2015 01:15 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.