Stock 14" BBS rims - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
meatbag
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default Stock 14" BBS rims

I am selling my stock BBSers, with two centercaps and the wrench that came with them. Dayton Daytona SR tires with quite a bit of tread left. Two have about 60%, the other two have maybe 40% .

Normal wear and tear, one small ding, still look great.

I will take better pics later, just drumming up interest.

I will take offers.

I will deliver if you are in Houston or College Station.

I will ship at your expense, and will take cheapo tires off to cut weight if you prefer.

I will also consider trades for rear end parts, shocks, or turbo exhaust.

$400 obo.

Name:  DSC01709.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  93.6 KB

They will clean up very nice, as this is not the best pic.

Thanks for looking.
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 1,990
Total Cats: 9
Default

Doh! I'd have bought them if you were local. =(
kenzo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
meatbag
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

Shipping's probably killer, but I'd be willing to knock some of it off the price.
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #4
Senior Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 734
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospeed81 View Post
Shipping's probably killer, but I'd be willing to knock some of it off the price.
FYI-

Get yourself a roll of industrial cling-wrap from ebay.

Leaving the tires on the wheels, stack two of them up. Using the cling wrap the **** out of them from all angles. Slap FedEx label on the wrapped stack.

Repeat process for remaining two tires.

Should be well under $70 to ship them that way.
deliverator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #5
meatbag
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

I can do that at work...then it's free .

If it can be done around $50, consider it a shipped price.
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
meatbag
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

PICS

Name:  CIMG4085.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  296.2 KB

Name:  CIMG4087.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  265.5 KB

Name:  CIMG4088.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  252.7 KB

Name:  CIMG4089.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  263.7 KB

Name:  CIMG4091.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  233.4 KB
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #7
meatbag
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,357
Total Cats: 26
Default

wheels SOLD
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 59 12-15-2017 09:00 PM
WTB MP62 (Hotside) (NB2) Rick02R WTB 3 01-03-2016 08:18 PM
Expected intake temps on the track? tazswing Race Prep 20 10-03-2015 12:04 PM
Going back to stock. Need some 1.6 parts. Trent WTB 2 10-01-2015 01:15 PM
6ULs for Sale in Green Bay JStoops Miata parts for sale/trade 0 09-28-2015 06:35 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.