(VA) NB Miata Partout - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2014, 10:48 PM   #41
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SE NM
Posts: 1,460
Total Cats: 48
Default

Hey the right side light that lights up the license plate broke on my 01. Do you happen to have one?
Chilicharger665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #42
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Posts: 53
Total Cats: -5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogt86 View Post
What's your email address?
[email protected]
axmed518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:29 AM   #43
I take big bites
iTrader: (1)
 
turbofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 6,924
Total Cats: 526
Default

Do you still have the rear subframe? If so, willing to ship?
turbofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM   #44
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilicharger665 View Post
Hey the right side light that lights up the license plate broke on my 01. Do you happen to have one?
Sorry, that is not available.
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM   #45
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbofan View Post
Do you still have the rear subframe? If so, willing to ship?
Sorry, that is not available.
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:56 PM   #46
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Total Cats: 0
Default

Can't pm is console available pedals gas cap ? Reach me @ 336-468-7351 Thanks
fords99hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:06 AM   #47
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fords99hd View Post
Can't pm is console available pedals gas cap ? Reach me @ 336-468-7351 Thanks
Text'd
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:43 AM   #48
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 482
Total Cats: 0
Default

whats the word on that flywheel? find it???? Im in manassas and new one to resurface to not have any downtime when I do my clutch here soon.


Dan-7033285103
rappadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:22 AM   #49
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappadan View Post
whats the word on that flywheel? find it???? Im in manassas and new one to resurface to not have any downtime when I do my clutch here soon.


Dan-7033285103
PM'd
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #50
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Total Cats: 0
Default

Are you selling the top?
DoubleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #51
Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof
iTrader: (3)
 
psyber_0ptix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,707
Total Cats: 319
Default

do you have the heater return line that attaches to the mixing manifold?
psyber_0ptix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:46 PM   #52
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Total Cats: 0
Default

Do you have the center console?
DoubleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:26 AM   #53
Newb
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 20
Total Cats: -71
Default

Would you be willing to ship the rad support, headlight, and radiator to 29617? (Greenville, SC) I know you said you'd prefer larger items to be local pickup, but I didn't know what you considered "large." Other than the broken yellow trim piece around the drivers headlight, is it ok otherwise? I'd be interested in it as well. I'd also be interested in the aluminum trim panel that is around the hood latch. Could you give me a price for all of that, shipped? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
zeewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:16 PM   #54
Newb
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Total Cats: 0
Default

Interested in the the upper and lower control arms for a four corners, front spindles with hubs, shocks and springs, rear deck panels (the ones that bolt down under the carpet), windshield wiper arms, center console, and I'm sure there are some other things as well. I don't think I can PM so feel free to text me @ 641-670-1232
acollicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:08 PM   #55
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acollicott View Post
Interested in the the upper and lower control arms for a four corners, front spindles with hubs, shocks and springs, rear deck panels (the ones that bolt down under the carpet), windshield wiper arms, center console, and I'm sure there are some other things as well. I don't think I can PM so feel free to text me @ 641-670-1232
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you! The only thing available from that list would be the stock shocks and springs. Let me know if you're interested in those and I will send you some texts and we can work everything out!
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #56
Newb
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogt86 View Post
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you! The only thing available from that list would be the stock shocks and springs. Let me know if you're interested in those and I will send you some texts and we can work everything out!
Yeah text me. There's some other parts I may be interested in too.
acollicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:35 PM   #57
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 33
Total Cats: -2
Default

i need a drivers door actuator rod (just the one that goes to the key hole)

shipped to 30047 please
ASlickFinish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #58
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 212
Total Cats: 3
Default

I'll take the shocks and springs shipped to 06906, PM me price with shipping? Paypal ready.
AlexL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:35 PM   #59
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASlickFinish View Post
i need a drivers door actuator rod (just the one that goes to the key hole)

shipped to 30047 please
I'll check on that for you tomorrow.
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #60
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 110
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexL View Post
I'll take the shocks and springs shipped to 06906, PM me price with shipping? Paypal ready.
PM'd
zerogt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1994 Spec Miata Race Car SM/SM2/SSM For Sale Quinn Cars for sale/trade 6 10-23-2016 08:58 AM
LucaCarMods's Boosted Dutch Miata Build! LucaCarMods Build Threads 11 02-14-2016 07:13 AM
New M62 Miata owner Pist0n Meet and Greet 4 10-01-2015 09:18 PM
WTB HPDE miata - Texas Voltwings Cars for sale/trade 0 09-27-2015 07:40 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.