Prefabbed Turbo Kits A place to discuss prefabricated turbo kits on the market
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MX5 Project I/C kit question...

 
Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 887
Total Cats: -1
Default MX5 Project I/C kit question...

Okay, I can't find the website anymore and I need to cut my brackets to size. Anyone have a working link or measurements for the aluminum bar cuts? I bought this kit last year and am just now getting off my *** to install stuff... and that includes the MS1 you made for me last year too Brain.

Yah, I am teh slow.
firedog25 is offline  
Old 09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
  #2  
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VA, Germany, Afghanistan
Posts: 2,945
Total Cats: 3
Default

Originally Posted by firedog25 View Post
Okay, I can't find the website anymore and I need to cut my brackets to size. Anyone have a working link or measurements for the aluminum bar cuts? I bought this kit last year and am just now getting off my *** to install stuff... and that includes the MS1 you made for me last year too Brain.

Yah, I am teh slow.
Jeez, i could never wait that long to put goodies on the car that were sitting in the house.... Best bet is probably to PM stripes if you wan tthe exact stuff that was on his site originally.
KPLAFIN is offline  
Old 09-10-2008, 02:46 PM
  #3  
Junior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lansdale, PA
Posts: 428
Total Cats: 0
Default

MX5projects.com is no more.

I've had a few people ask about my install instructions. My hard drive went about a month ago with all my mx5projects.com files. I'll look around some more to see if I can find a backup disk.

From memory, I think the height of the bracket was 4.25-4.5 inches. Hope this helps.
Stripes is offline  
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lansdale, PA
Posts: 428
Total Cats: 0
Default Intercooler Install Documents

I found my mx5projects docs. Good luck with your install.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
hangersMeasurements.jpg (73.2 KB, 206 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Intercooler Install.zip (909.0 KB, 79 views)
Stripes is offline  
Old 09-14-2008, 04:11 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 887
Total Cats: -1
Default

Originally Posted by KPLAFIN View Post
Jeez, i could never wait that long to put goodies on the car that were sitting in the house.... Best bet is probably to PM stripes if you wan tthe exact stuff that was on his site originally.

Oh dude, you have no idea how much I wanted to get to some of this stuff. I had a back surgery last year and was pretty much bed ridden for two months, the only reason I wasn't bed ridden longer is because I got sick of my wife's cooking.

In that time I bought a torsen diff, the I/C, wideband O2, MS1 ECU from Brain, a new clutch, and an engine to rebuild. ALL of which went on the back burner by the time I was well enough to work on it because we bought a new house (with a three car garage!) so I got stuck painting that. Then after that I went back to work and I had taken over a pivotal union position so I've been learning stuff about that and going on conferences. SO, between that and decompressing with video games I just haven't found the oomph....




AND STRIPES.

Thanks mate!
firedog25 is offline  
Old 09-14-2008, 04:13 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 887
Total Cats: -1
Default

Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
MX5projects.com is no more.

I've had a few people ask about my install instructions. My hard drive went about a month ago with all my mx5projects.com files. I'll look around some more to see if I can find a backup disk.

From memory, I think the height of the bracket was 4.25-4.5 inches. Hope this helps.
Also, I had the enough mental fortitude to download your instructions if you want me to e-mail them... just not enough mental fortitude to DL the bracket image.
firedog25 is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Full_Tilt_Boogie
Build Threads
67
03-16-2019 08:07 PM
LucaCarMods
Build Threads
11
02-14-2016 06:13 AM
JxPhan
Meet and Greet
3
10-02-2015 02:17 AM
lsc224
Miata parts for sale/trade
2
10-01-2015 09:17 AM
ScrapinMX5
Meet and Greet
8
09-28-2015 01:04 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MX5 Project I/C kit question...


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.