Go Back  Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats. > Classifieds > WTB
Reload this Page >

WTB: M45 Supercharger kit for 99-00

WTB Wanted to buy ads. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. forum cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any transactions.

WTB: M45 Supercharger kit for 99-00

 
Old 12-11-2018, 09:46 PM
  #1  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Seminole, FL
Posts: 2
Total Cats: 0
Default WTB: M45 Supercharger kit for 99-00

Much to the dismay of members here, I'm looking for someone getting rid of their M45 miata kit .Preferably a Jackson Racing unit with all brackets, powercard, etc.

Show me what you got!
yoshispeed is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 01:48 AM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Marioshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 181
Total Cats: 31
Default

Originally Posted by yoshispeed View Post
Much to the dismay of members here, I'm looking for someone getting rid of their M45 miata kit .Preferably a Jackson Racing unit with all brackets, powercard, etc.

Show me what you got!
I've got exactly what you need m45 for NB1, adjustable power cards, TDR bracket, upgraded pulley for more boost.

The only thing it's missing is the crossover pipe which is fine because you'll want to do an intercooler anyway.

Ill shoot you a pm in the morning!
Marioshi is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 07:19 AM
  #3  
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Seminole, FL
Posts: 2
Total Cats: 0
Default

I'll keep an eye out for it

I creeped on you and rear your build thread . Super clean NA!

​​​
Originally Posted by Marioshi View Post
I've got exactly what you need m45 for NB1, adjustable power cards, TDR bracket, upgraded pulley for more boost.

The only thing it's missing is the crossover pipe which is fine because you'll want to do an intercooler anyway.

Ill shoot you a pm in the morning!
yoshispeed is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 12:48 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
Marioshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 181
Total Cats: 31
Default

Originally Posted by yoshispeed View Post
I'll keep an eye out for it

I creeped on you and rear your build thread . Super clean NA!

​​​
Thanks! It's like I always tell my son "creepers gonna creep". PM Sent!
Marioshi is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:37 AM
  #5  
Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5
Total Cats: 0
Default

I have a PNP Megasquirt for a 99 if you need/want one.
Pickles is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
RedHeadMetalHead
WTB
1
10-18-2017 01:20 PM
Blaeeeek
WTB
1
06-27-2017 10:08 PM
jcp953
Miata parts for sale/trade
8
04-02-2015 05:26 PM
tuckermon
Miata parts for sale/trade
26
11-16-2012 03:12 PM
soloracer
Miata parts for sale/trade
17
05-17-2010 10:22 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: M45 Supercharger kit for 99-00


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.