This is for an '03 miata stock engine with custom t25 kit
***This is what made my car run great! It might not work for you!***
* RE-FLASH FIRMWARE!!!!! My car ran like ---- and hesitated/went lean/bucked until I switched to 300.hex and z110.hex (you must flash both and in that order!)
* Set MAF table to 13.1% !
* Use the drop down resistor for the maf voltage
* Set MAF clamp to 4.43v
* Set your injector response time... I used 400 uS for my rx8 yellow tops.
* I used O2 MAP VOLTAGE to modify the O2 signal. I set to 0.43 everywhere in boost... Otherwise it will try and run 14.7 in boost at part throttle... BAD!
* RE-FLASH THE FREAKING FIRMWARE!!!!!
I've got my street tune pretty good, needs some adjustments. Boomslang harness is pretty nice. I recommend making the wire for the resistor drop down ground unplug-able because if you use the elimination harness it wont run for ---- with the resistor in there!
ps: Re-flash your firmware!