had to take it to bits again to fix a few things in the head..
finished up the final bits(again) i planned to change a defective valve guide, but in the end i changed all of them, and put in new valves as the old ones were the stock valves, and have been machined a few times. time to change.
got everything back together yesterday. cranked it till i got oil pressure, tested the fuel system, and started it. fired up right away, everything as it should be, with no leaks of any kind.
anyway, here is what the engine bay looks like now, im considering myself done with the engine (for now.. )
maruha cam cover = ****
upgraded the lines going to the wastegate after i had a few issues with silicone and rubber hoses in the past..
everything is now working as it should. osgiken diff is absolutly perfect, feels like a torsen in normal use. no clonking sounds from the inside wheel in tight turns etc. i love it.
and it still rips loose in 3rd gear from 4500 rpm
even with the 225 r888's