Asking $1,000,000obo or trade for your decent daily with AC.
Located in Huntsville, AL, but willing to ship or deliver.
- Full Boost Tuning Top Mount T4 Manifold
- 4" V-Band Down Pipe and Exhaust
- Dump tube
- Turbonetics GTK-650 (similar to a Precision 6765 or Garrett GT4094R)
- Extended/ modified thermostat housing
- Tial 44mm V-Band Wastegate
- Custom turbo feed/ drain lines, flanges, etc.
- Racing Hart Evolution CP-35 - 17x7 +35 w/ 2 decent and 2 dead 225/45-17 Nitto NeoGens
- SSBC Force 10 Big Brake Kit
- KYB AGXs and Ground Control coilovers
- 1" Rear Sway Bar
- Ingall's rear camber arms
- Indy Race Cores Radiator + Slim Fan
- ETS Race 10.5" Intercooler Kit - Set up for GM 3" MAF/ MAF-T
- HKS SSQV
- Oil Cooler, Braided Lines, Fittings, and 1990 Oil Filter Housing
- MAF-T Gen 2 - Excellent shape.
- GM 3" MAF
- RC 550's
- JMF Race Bumper
- Password: JDM bumper mount spools
- Carbon Fiber Battery Relocation
- ACT 2600 w/ ACT Prolite Flywheel and Sprung Organic Disc
- Custom Tucked Clutch Line
- Autometer Boost Gauge
- Black Prothane inserts in blasted and Trim Black painted engine mounts
- New radiator mounts
- Fuel pump rewire
- Walbro 255
1G Cylinder heads
CAS's and Ignition modules
GVR-4 4 lug swap
3 Bolt rear end
Several sets of axles
CV boot kits
Small interior parts
Clutch pivot *****/ forks
7-bolt and 6-bolt bottom end parts
Interior is 7/10. It is missing the trunk carpet/ tray and the headliner, and the carpet is stained, but it's complete, and decent other than that. Core support is modified for ETS Race intercooler. Windows are tinted, and all glass is good and power windows/ locks/ etc work.
I've been driving this thing on and off for months, and it's mostly a great car. I thought I had finally worked out all of the major issues when it spit out the oil filter o-ring, dumped 4 quarts of oil in the street and lunched all the bearings. With another motor, this car will happily make 800+hp with this turbo setup and some minor fuel system stuff. I just don't have the time or the money to play with it any more right now.
Obviously, based on the price, I would rather trade than sell. I couldn't possibly get my money out of this thing selling outright non-running, and don't have the patience for a long drawn out part-out. I really need a reliable, fun daily driver with A/C.
I'd be more willing to trade down than to take a low ball offer, but cash talks, so don't be afraid to make one.
***I'm supposed to get a call back from a guy in Knoxville about me buying a long block and TRE Stage 3 trans this afternoon. If I buy an engine and trans and get everything back together, I'll update this thread and put in a serious price.***