: Clean Title
I have a 1990 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - North Carolina.
: 117,800 miles
Asking price is $$5,700
Phone: (704) 902-5475
1990 FMII Miata
Coarse and fine tuned using Link keypad on wastegate pressure (6-7 psi)
Bought from a lady just this past January as a bone stock car. Since then I have installed/performed the following:
• Valve cover gasket
•Full coilover suspension (Mazdaspeed Miata Bilsteins with 450/300 lb Summit Racing springs.)
•New rotors and calipers
• New brake pads (Axxix ULTs)
• Pioneer cd player with USB and aux input.
Past 3 months:
• Full Flyin Miata FMII turbo kit with Link ECU. Bought used from a race shop in Oregon off clubroadster. Mileage unknown. Absolutely no problems. Like I said, runs smooth and I daily drive it.
• Enkei RPF1s (15x7) wrapped in Yokohama S Drive tires (less than 1k miles. 98% tread. 195/50/15)
• New ball joints
•Alignment (949 specs)
• Alternator and power steering/A/C belts
• Transmission fluid replaced with Redline
• Changed and bled clutch fluid Sunday Nov 3rd
Everything works as it should. Top is in great condition. Oil changed regularly using synthetic oil. Less than 4k miles with all mods. Needs nothing, ready to go as is.
Selling because I want an S2000.