: Clean Title
I have a 1994 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Texas.
: 2000 km
Asking price is $$20000
: Matt Andrews
Phone: (949) 275-3513
I'm realizing that I've put my car on track twice since last year's superlap. I've enjoyed it, but simply don't get the opportunity to use it. I've got plenty of garage room for storage now, but I'm looking to go back to SoCal, and so space will be limited. Major pieces of the car have been rebuilt in the last couple track weekends (refreshed bottom end, rebuilt head, rebuilt Quaife gear box, new turbo, new header, new brake rotors, etc)
I had the car on the dyno last month to make sure everything was in running order then took it out to a NASA time trial weekend. Price includes a open trailer with wood loading surface. Its not a nice trailer, but is in solid working order and has electric brakes that have not been wired in. We can talk about meeting for delivery if necissary.
I'm open to discussion on price as there are some items I wouldn't mind keeping (like the data aquisition). This price is a fraction of the build cost. Lots of youtube vids of this car online.
Here is a collection of photos from when it was featured on Mazda's site:
I'm not online often, so drop me an email if you're interested.
matt.andrews949 at gmail dot com
Here is the build list.
1994 Mazda Miata R package
1. Engine - Flyin Miata built 2.0L stroker engine – complete rebuild on new block 5 track days ago. All options available from FM plus ATI damper, billet oil pump gears, Mazdaspeed intake CAM, Mazdaspeed oil pan and baffles, valve cover vented on both sides to custom catchcan. Custom Coolant reroute with separate surge tank. Delrin engine mounts.
2. Fuel system – XXXcc injectors (balanced 5 track days ago), Walbro fuel pump, Fast forward fuel rail, adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
3. Transmission - Quaife built 5 speed – refreshed 2 track days ago with new bearings, new 4th gear (teeth were wearing but not broken)
4. Clutch- new Flyin Miata clutch and pressure plate 4 track days ago. Flyin Miata fly wheel.
5. Differential – Cusco 1.5 way clutch type. Race prepped by AWR – gears were treated, then nut and bolts were drilled and safety wired during assembly. 1 season old. Mazdaspeed diff mounts
6. Turbo System – Boostlogic heat coated 321 Stainless tubular manifold, 2871R turbo (new 4 days ago), exhaust exits behind driver front wheel, bar and plate intercooler semi v-mounted, custom ducting for this and radiator by AWR. Needs to be seen to be appreciated. Tial external wastegate. HKS Super Sequential BOV.
1. Ron Davis radiator – incl coolant reroute and surge tank.
2. Bar and plate intercooler
3. -10AN oil cooler with thermostat
4. Custom ducting – car has not overheated under any conditions (with the exception of a head gasket problem a year ago on a different engine)
1. ECU- Hydra Nemisis & wideband
2. Water Injection - Snow performance with safe guard. (if water runs out or gets clogged, ECU does not change to more aggressive timing map)
3. Stripped wiring harness for only the essentials. Easier to diagnose issues, and 10 lbs lighter than stock.
4. ***NOT INCLUDED IN NEW ASKING PRICE*****Gauges and Data Acquisition – AIM Sports Pista with GPS module. Pulls all data captured by Hydra through a RS.232 connection plus independent sensors for water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, and fuel pressure. The display can be modified to display any or all of this data in real time including lap times.
***All electronics are mounted on rubber insolated grommets to prevent damage through vibration.***
1. C2P triple adjustable remote canister shocks with solid uppermounts
2. KW main and helper springs
3. Flyin Miata polyurethane bushings
4. Racing Beat hollow front sway bar with AWR sway bar brackets. Stock R package and racing beat rear bars.
5. 6UL 15x9” bronze wheels
6. Nitto NT01 225/40/15 tires
7. Goodwin Racing version 4 four wheel big brake kit with DBA rotors
8. Custom brake cooling NACA ducts in front splitter mounted to custom brackets on uprights
9. Tubular front subframe – made by V8 roadsters with updated suspension pick up points
1. Doors – Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
2. Front Fenders - Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
3. Vented hood - Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
4. Hardtop - Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
5. Trunk lid - Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
6. Rear finish panel - Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
7. Rear bumper - Carbon Fiber by Axis Power Racing
8. Front Bumper – RacingBeat Type 2 nose with filled side vents
1. APR GT-200 wing with gurney flap and extended pedestals
2. Carbon splitter with nomex honeycomb core – hard mounted to the
3. Rear Diffuser – custom made and adjustable made out of alumilite
4. Front canards – made from aluminum and mounts to the frame – not just body work.
1. Custom cage by AWR with ladder bars – includes custom aluminum finishing panels
2. Custom seat mounting – stock mounts cut out of car to get driver as low as possible.
3. Racetech RT4009HR head restraint seat
4. Scroth 6 point harness