: Clean Title
I have a 1999 Mazda NB1 for sale, in USA - Illinois.
: 113,XXX miles
Asking price is $1,800.00
Time to get rid of my NB shell and focus on school and moving on with life. For the most part the car is in great shape, paint is in good shape and there is no rust on the car. This is a perfect shell for someone with a beat shell but a good drivetrain or someone looking to do a MSM swap. Shell is a 99 LS with around 113k on the body, no rust and only a couple of dings, car has a clean MD title. The shell comes without the following items:
- Engine, transmission, differential and axles
- Front and rear calipers, rotors and sways
- Radiator, PS and AC items
- Sideskirts and front lip
- OEM Steering wheel
The shell does come with the following items
- Complete body, all bumpers and lights
- FM framerails
- Front and rear subframes with PS rack
- Interior(tan) is mostly complete minus the seats
- Cruise control and foglights
- Tan glass soft top in great condition
- Complete car wiring harness - dash/chassis/engine
- Gas tank with half tank of premium!
I'm still 50/50 about keeping the spindles/arms for a project that I'm working on but that can be discussed with the buyer, also you will need to bring your own wheels, I can assist you with getting the car on a trailer with my wheels but they will come off as soon as the car is on the trailer. All it really needs is a drivetrain and some miscellaneous items and you have yourself a very clean miata.
Here is a picture back from when I purchased it a couple months ago, obviously wheels, hardtop and other items are NOT included with the shell. I'll have to run over to the garage where I store it and get some recent photographs.