Cross post from legacygt forum:
Color: Silver/Grey 2-tone
Title: Clear-no accidents
Location: (Chesterfield, NJ)
Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking Price: $6000
If I recall correctly, I'm the second owner, owned the car for the past 6-7 years. Clean interior, no tears on the leather. Momo steering wheel and shift ****. Stock except for the following done at ~95000 miles when I bought it (unless otherwise noted):
1. Heads rebuilt due to cracked valve. Manley 'turbo-tuff' inconel valves on intake and exhaust, manley springs, manley titanium retainers. Head work done by M2Race Systems. Belts replaced, valve seals replaced, seals/gaskets replaced.
2. BC/BR coilovers. Legacy bumpstops.
3. K&N cold air intake
4. Home built turboback exhaust. 3" stainless, single exit. 2 magnaflow mufflers, 1 metalcore cat.
5. B&M Short throw shifter
6. Factory WRX flywheel, ACT HD clutch
7. TGV Deleted Sept 2014
8. Class 3 trailer hitch, modified to tuck closer to the rear bumper. Trailer wiring installed.
9. Light 3M tint on all side and rear windows. Tint on rear window is slightly scratched due to something rubbing against it at some point.
10. mild reflash via romraider.
11. Legacygt.com "map lights on with door lights" mod. LED interior lights.
Factory suspension and exhaust included. I probably have the original flywheel too, not sure though.
I have a RacerX/itsme FMIC I will include for $300. The FMIC is currently still there behind the bumper but piping is mostly removed. I started to remove it a few years ago to sell but never got around to it. Buyer can choose to keep it or not.
Factory wheels with Continental DWS all seasons. 949racing 6ULR's with BFG G-Force sports available.
I always ran either royal purple (for the first few years) then Rotella T6. WIX filters. oil changed every 5k as I commute 100+ miles each day.
Selling because it was replaced by a 3-row SUV. Fail.