For sale is my 94 Miata C package. C package came with factory torsen rear end and leather interior. The tan top is in good shape.
The car has just under 119k miles and is in very good shape for a 22 year old car. Starts and runs good. Heat and AC works as they should. The car also has frankenstein bolts for hard top installation. Exterior has some minor dents and dings.
Powertrain is all stock.
Recent maintainence includes: shifter rebuild, replacement of transmission oil with Ford MTF, coolant flush, Mobil 1 Gear oil for diff. Engine oil and brake fluid were also changed recently.
Suspenion upgrades include:
1) Koni sport shocks, koni coil-over sleeves, summit racing springs (450/300 f/r), FCM bump stops
2) Racingbeat solid front sway with racingbeat endlinks and blocks-and-bolts kit
3) Hawk HP+ rear pads
4) 15x6 NB alloy wheels with 205 Dunlop Z2 starspecs. Tires have more than half the tread left.
This suspension is a great for dual purpose autox/daily driving. Ride quality while normal driving is like-stock, but body roll is substantially reduced and the in-turn stability is greatly increased compared to stock.
Some minor issues with the car are:
1) Slight leak on the softtop-to-window seals. I guess the seals need adjustment, I just never bothered as I mostly park the car in garage. There were times when the car was parked outside for a couple of hours in rain and there wasn't any leakage. The driver side window rubber seal also has a rip, but i have not seen any leakage from it. Also, the top itself does not leak and has no rips.
2) The airbag light will intermittently turn on, so the airbag control module might be bad.
3) Driver seat has a small rip.
Additionally, I have all the stock parts like the 14x6 alloys (2 tires decent, 2 not), stock swaybar, shocks, and springs that I will include with the car.
Price is 4800 obo for the car as is, or 3800 obo with the suspension upgrades removed (the car will come with stock wheels, swaybar, shocks, and springs).
Located in Knoxville, TN.