: Clean Title
1999 FM Turbo Miata 10th Anniversary Edition - Indiana.
Completely sorted & solid...
FM BB turbo, I/C, TEC 2 ECU, SPAL fans,
6-speed, Torsen, 3.606 diff
FM turbo duals, metal cat,
PSS9 shocks, ACT clutch, full instrumentation,
HD HCDD, 3" 6pt harnesses, much more.
: 54000 miles
Asking price is $9500
Phone: (316) 516-0483
Email: martine at 4scs dot com
For sale: a well-cared for, modest mileage, two-owner 1999 “10AE” Mazda Miata. This car has extensive performance and safety modifications that make it an excellent street-legal track-day car. This car has never been in an accident, flood, or any other damaging event. It has been a fair weather and occasional track-day (“high performance drivers education” -- no actual racing) car. It has a total of 21 track days, mostly with intermediate and advanced run groups; and was never used for autocross).
This car has been garage-parked since new with exception of time at AIM Tuning. During the winter seasons, It was driven only occasionally (2-4 times per month), and only when the roads were clear and dry. There is a small (dime-sized) dent in the passenger door (no sharp crease or paint damage), and a crack in the driver-side taillight. The paint condition is typical for a car with this low mileage. This car has successfully passed every inspection.
The modifications address the major areas when considering Miata performance: engine output (intercooled turbo, ECU, clutch, exhaust), engine cooling (aluminum radiator, high output fans, oil cooler), suspension (custom coilover setup), and safety (four-point rollbar and harnesses). Several stock items have been removed (some of which can be included if you would like to re-install): air conditioning, stereo, and cruise control. Detailed maintenance and tuning records are available.
A laptop computer in sad -- but working -- condition (the screen is cracked) is included with the car for use with the TEC-2.
If you desire an fast, well-mannered street car that is also capable of jaw-dropping quick laps at the track and non-stop grins either place, this is it.
A list of the major modifications follows. Please contact us if you would like more information or would like to see the car. Thank you for your interest.
Engine (1.8L 4 cylinder):
- AVO turbo (Garrett GT2560R, ball bearing, oil-fed, water cooled)
- AVO front-mounted air/air intercooler
- AVO recirculating blow-off valve
- Electromotive Tec-II ECU (parallel install)
- RC Engineering 550cc/min fuel injectors
- LM-1 wideband O2
- GReddy Profec B boost controller (plumbed before throttle for greater efficiency)
- Flyin’ Miata aluminum “race” radiator
- SPAL cooling fans
- Mocal oil cooler, sandwich plate adapter and 180 deg. thermostat, Aeroquip braided hoses and fittings (-10AN)
- MazdaSpeed motor mounts
- Vishnu dual-feed fuel rail, Marren Pro Fuel Damper, Aeroquip hose and fittings (-6AN)
- Output: 190 ft-lbs/220 rwhp @8.5 psi boost (uncorrected, near sea level DynoJet)
- 6-Speed manual transmission
- Torsen LSD
- ACT ZM2-XTSS clutch and Fidenza flywheel (Flyin' Miata "happy meal")
- Mazda 3.636 ring and pinion gears (replaced stock 3.909 gear set and greatly improves the gearing)
Exhaust (all 2.5”):
- AVO ceramic coated exhaust manifold and downpipe
- Flyin’ Miata mid-pipe with Metal’Cat 200 cell high flow cat
- Flyin’ Miata “turbo dual” exhaust
- Bilstein PSS9 coilovers (adjustable height and damping) with custom springs (457 lbf/in front, 343 lbf/in rear) and revalved shocks
- Racing Beat 1.125" tubular front sway bar
- 11mm solid rear sway bar
- Westach dual Boost / AFR (with AFR mapped to Innovate LM-1 WBO2 sensor/controller)
- Westach oil pressure (actual, real pressure)
- Westach EGT
- Westach dual oil temp & water temp
- Stewart Warner Ultra combination Tachometer and Shift Light
- Link knock monitor
Interior / Safety:
- Willams cam-lock 3” 6-pt harnesses (easy clip-in for track day use)
- Hard Dog Hard Core dual diagonal rollbar
- RAID 340mm airbag steering wheel, Type 2
- Brainstorm leather arm rest (blue)
- Brainstrom leather door pulls (blue)
- Alarm with remote fob(s)
- Mazda chrome fuel door
Track Preperation (some original stock parts included in price):
- Removed stock air conditioning, cruise control, and stereo
- Replaced power steering with a manual steering rack
Location: AIM Tuning, Indianapolis, IN