1996 Mazda Miata with Bell Enginnering (BEGI) Turbo
Ebay Auction link
Major Preventative Service done at 75,000 miles: Timing Belt, Water Pump, Hoses, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wires, Seals, and Alternator Belt.
Turbo Kit installed at 77,405 miles along with the Racepak dash. Xede Engine Management professionally tuned by Church Automotive for 10 PSI of boost. There is plenty of room to raise the boost; I haven’t done so because I wanted to give everything time to “break in”. After 5000 trouble free miles I wouldn’t hesitate to do so (with a proper tune of course).
* Racepak Ultra Dash UDXRP (Displays Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Boost, RPM, Speed, and Battery Temp. Can be expanded to up to 32 channels)
* Innovate Motorsports DL-32 (data acquisition)
* Innovate Motorsports LC-1 (Air/Fuel Wideband)
* Nardi Deep Corn Rally 330
* Derlin Shift ****
* Hard Dog Roll Bar - M1 Hard Core Single Diagonal (SCCA Solo I Legal)
* Gas Gauge relocated to glove box
* Seats in good condition but driver’s side showing some wear in the bolster area
* The top is in excellent condition. No rips or tears
* The plastic window is still clear
* Paint still looks glossy.
* Konig Helium Wheels
* Ground Control Coil Over Sleeve
* Koni Yellow Shocks
* Eibach Springs
* Fat Cat Motorsports Shock Mount Kit with 46mm linear bump stops
* Falken RT-615 205/50R15
* Racing Beat Sway Bar End Links
* Racing Beat Solid Front Sway Bar
* Car was corner balanced. Total weight including 200lb driver is 2438 lbs. Car weight is 2238 lbs.
* Bell Engineering (BEGI) Series 3 Turbo Kit with Garrett GT2560 Turbo
* Xede Engine Management System
* 550cc RC Engineering Injectors
* Power Aluminum Radiator
* Westco Sealed Battery
* Aluminum Flywheel 10 lbs
* RPS Clutch
* Mazda Competition motor mount
* Enthuza Car 3” M1 Turbo Racer Exhaust
* 3” High Flow Catalytic Converter
* Power Slot Slotted Rotors
* Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads
* The car has been involved in one fender bender. While driving a vehicle merged into my lane and hit the passenger-side front fender. No mechanical damage was done but the fender was replaced with an OEM replacement. You can link to the Carfax inspection here.
* I have done my best to show the problem areas in the pictures below. The hood has two dimples and various rock chips which I was not able to accurately photograph. Regardless, below are my attempts.
* Instrument cluster hood is cracked.
* Sale includes original instrument cluster showing mileage until it was removed (Racepak dash also has odometer).
* Manuals and software for all aftermarket electronics.
* Spare tire, jack, and jack handle.
* Original owner’s manual.
Many more pictures listed in the ebay auction