well today was not as productive as yesterday. Only thing i got done was... the second section minus the cat
1. finishing up that sheet metal cutting yesterday. and its welded
2. I decided to change something on my second piece heres the gap that i wanted to make easier to burn through
4. another one...
5. fixed. its better now
6. time to bring out the big guns
7. cutting the wastegate side of the pipe
8. all done i have to orient the side that reintroduces to the exhaust system and weld it on before i continue. ( gonna do it at my vocational school where i got trained, They got gas up the ***)
9. back to the downpipe. welded on a little elbow to orient the pipe a bit better
10. flex pipe
11. from underneith
12 swage piece tacked on
13. FU*K, my original plan aint gonna work. See that gap? exhaust leak FTL
Gonna see what i can do about it. im thinking of getting YearOne Online Shopping
, i have to either expand the lower section or ditch it and go with a new design. Anyone with bright ideas?
14. It holds and looks badass but will definitely not work.
AND i was so ready to start on the 3" the easiest part
back to the drawing board