The extended lower ball joints are arrived and installed (no pics), now the maximum front camber with stock height is -3.5 degrees, setted to -2.5 front and -1.5 rear, great grip so far. We did a track day to test it with some old 2006 tyres and it's awersome! Much more speed everywhere.
Bads: the breaks stop the internal wheel more often, probably due to the less area in contact. Also I ran with the old diff (end of his life sadly...) and the cracked ppf, and (I didn't know since I unbolted them) a cracked turbine bolt.
Returned to home, with a hole in the front wheel (I ran with it my best lap)
Changed with another 3.636 torsen, and bought a new ppf, better than repair the old (bent) one
my car in a diy kit:
old gear condition:
BONUS: random pics of the old but glourious engine
The reason the manifold was leaking: 8.8 are not enough
bought a set of 12.9
BONUS 2: found some pics of the breack-in era
bought a set of toyo R1R
painted the wheels, bronze
7", same width of the tyre
PS: joking, isn't mine