I stumbled across a for sale advert, and the guy is pitching this Borg Warner turbo as a '350hp' turbo with the following specs:
- compressor wheel: inducer 45mm / exducer 67mm
- turbine wheel size: inducer 58mm / exducer 46mm
- Map Width Enhancement slot in compressor housing for more boost at lower airflow levels
- compressor housing inlet flange o.d. 79mm / outlet o.d. 58mm
- t25 flanged exhaust housing incl. internal wastegate
- exhaust housing outlet stud pattern is 65mm x 65mm, the outlet diameter is 54,5mm
Here are his pictures:
Can anyone ID this thing? It has a T25 flange, but I'm not sure if the outlet is compatible with the outlet you'd find on something like a T28.
Basically it's going cheap and it's a new turbo. If it's any good and it'll mate up to my existing FM cast manifold and BEGI downpipe I'd buy it.