I've got everything bolted on and now I'm stuck on the details and little odds and ends for the last month.
Kit is a Greddy 15G
MS was build build by Braineak with MAF elimination, base map for 470cc injectors (which are in)
Bolting everything on wasn't fun but it was the easy part and now it's time to deal with wiring. Unfortunately for me, seeing the mess of wires is like being a housemade coming to a frat house, it makes me feel overwhelmed and I don't know where to start. I'm not a big fan of dealing with electronics too.
Here are the quick basic questions which should be easy to answer.
1. IAC, my charge piping didn't have an access port for it, so I was going to block it off, but I doubt that would work so I'll either need to eliminate it or drill an access hole correct?
2. The kit I bought came with a MAP sensor plug on the cold side of the intercooler but I believe I have to wire in a IAT sensor as well? Where does it go on the engine and where is the vacuum connection on the MS?
3. The MS kit I got looked like it just came with another MAP looking sensor, so I'm wondering does the IAT look the same as MAP or did I never get one with the kit?
4. Turbo vacuum line should connect to the WG vacuum fitting?
5. Does the Innovative LC1 have to connect to the OEM 02 wiring in any way shape or form?
6. Will the car start without me adjusting the timing or is that required prior to even idling?
7. With MS would my BOV have to be recirculated to run proper or can it be atmosphere ventilated?
That is all for now, any help sincerely appreciated.
I've gone this far and now little things are holding me back