I don't know if any of you have seen this yet. But they are making a PNP 01-05 Miata harness.
The new AEM F/IC is a powerful engine tuning tool, designed for the management of aftermarket forced-induction added to normally aspirated vehicles.
The F/IC features six injector drivers, a MAF/MAP intercept, two O2 sensor biasing circuits, onboard boost sensor and internal data logging. Another key feature is that the F/IC has the ability to retard ignition timing without effecting the proper variable cam timing operation.
The F/IC works with the factory ECU so it will not cause a check engine light (CEL).
* Works with the latest OBDII vehicles INCLUDING variable valve control cars
* Can either intercept the factory injector signals to add or subtract fuel, or drive extra injectors
* The only piggy-back system that can decrease injector pulse-width, allowing you to drive larger aftermarket injectors
* Timing retard control
* Doesn't interfere with the factory misfire-detection
* Drives high or low impedance injectors with use of Peak & Hold Injector Driver Box
* 21x17 maps with configurable load and RPM breakpoints
* Can be used to recalibrate/clamp your MAF, eliminating common problems with non-boosted factory MAFs
* MAP sensor for proper fueling in boosted applications (approx. 25PSI)
* Data logger
* Draws power from PC USB interface to make tuning quicker and easier
* Includes Windows PC-based tuning software
* Easy installation with available plug-and-play harness for many applications
The street price is expected to be $400-$425 not including harness. Harness pricing will be available on AEMs website/forum as soon as available.
The following harnesses are in development and will be released shortly. Many more to come:
* Acura RSX 02-06 * Honda Civic Si 02-07 * Honda Civic 01-05 * Infiniti Infiniti G35 04-07 * Mazda Miata 01-05 * Nissan Skyline RB26DETT 89-03 * Nissan 350Z 06-07 * Scion tC 05-06 * Scion xA 04-05 * Scion xB 04-05
Visit the Fuel/Ignition Controller product page on the AEM web site for more info.