03-27-2008, 07:13 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Total Cats: 119
Anyone Want Direct Port?
*First things first, this setup is NOT for sale. I'm asking for opinions and advice as to whether I should keep this or sell it, and if anyone would be interested in the kit or any particular part of the kit.*
I'm building a supercharger setup this summer and won't 'need' my direct port anymore. I guess this is a feeler, as it's not for sale right now. So, would anyone be interested in my setup? Everything is 1 year old and was purchased new.
- Edelbrock Pro Series Direct Port W/E2 Stainless Steel foggers. (500)
- Stainless steel jets (40) for 50-200hp.
- Stainless tubing.
- Pro series solenoids.
- Braided SS lines from solenoids to distribution blocks. (50)
- 14' SS line from nitrous solenoid to bottle. (30)
- Cold Fusion Progressive controller. (220)
- MSD Digital dual stage window switch. (120)
- 270 LPH low pressure fuel pump for nitrous system (80)
- Complete wiring harness including wires for fuel pump, WOT swtich, arming switch, arming light, several relays, wiring to controller, window switch, solenoids, etc. (60) This took 2 days to make, so worth it's weight in gold when it comes to cutting down installation time.
The setup is already installed on my 99 intake manifold. It would be easier for the buyer to buy the intake manifold with the hardware in tact and simply bolt it on their 99-00 head. The hardware could be removed and put on a different intake manifold, but you would probably have to buy new stainless lines and bend your own unless you can reuse mine, but no guarantee and it wouldn't be as pretty.
I have right at $1200 in all this. I would sell it as a kit, or part it out if there's no interest as a complete kit. I have plenty of pics if anyone hasn't seen them, just let me know.