03-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chattanooga, Tn
Total Cats: 114
Cooling fans have stopped working
I don't do this often...but I'm stuck and looking for some help. I'm going to put this out in bullet format to make it easier to read.
* Cooling Fans aren't being turned on by the Megasquirt anymore.
* They were working, then I had to pull the motor to fix my weak crank
* They turn on when I short TFA to GND on the connector
* They go off when I pull the relay or the fuse.
* The ECU s getting the temp signal from the cooling system
* The stock gauge is working, but I noticed today that it was moving when I give the car gas.
I have racked my brain about this one for the last hour or so to no avail....so someone tell me what I left unplugged